review #126: Love Yourself(Harry Styles)

author: AlexandraJoy

rating: PG-13

read it if: you've imagined the girl version of Harry

plot:

"THE FEMALE HARRY STYLES," read the bold, capitalized title of a Sugarscape article.

"Harriet E. Stiles - with an 'i' - is rapidly gaining attention worldwide as The Female Harry Styles. We're not sure whether it's fate or luck that's given her nearly the same name and appearance as our number one celebrity crush, but we're certainly jealous of the London lady. We reckon the two should meet, even if its hard for us fans to watch," I read the article in the best posh accent I could muster, shaking my head in sheer disbelief of the girl's existence.

There wasn't a girl my age, living in my city, with my physical features, and having almost my exact name; there simply wasn't, and I refused to believe it.

And that was easy enough to do, for a short while, before I could no longer deny reality. I was forced to come to terms with the fact that Harriet E. Stiles really did exist, and had suddenly become famous as none other than the female version of myself.

I was also forced to come to terms with the idea that maybe -- just maybe -- I thought the article was right in saying we should meet.

After all, seeing is believing.

review:

Gonna give my reasons of "why you SHOULD read this"

-This is one of the most original stories I've ever read. The female version of Harry? not many people stop to think how things could be if that was real

- Instead of having a girl best friend,the girl has a gay best friend. Not many people does that either and it shows the author isn't racist

-This doesn't have a break up drama, #Hallelujah

-This book also has a valuable lesson: before you love someone, value and love yourself first

With a interesting plot,good grammar,great development,very captivating and cute...read this if you're very curious of this story

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. I read this book in less than 24 hours, and that's something I stopped doing so bravo because you have a amazing book. Maybe this will help me a little with my self-esteem, so if it works I'll tell you hehe. Keep writing and take care ;)

That's it for today,hope you enjoyed this. Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)