review #136: In My Arms Forever(Harry Styles)

author: starflakekandy

rating: PG-13

read it if: you like nerdy and\or oblivious girls

plot:

Lea Benson is anything but your typical teenager. While others are hooking up, she's at home studying. While others are spending their weekends partying, she's at Speech and Debate tournaments. She's not necessarily a loser, but she isn't popular either. Aiming for the sky and above to be Valedictorian in her senior year, Lea finds it difficult to even have a life. In between spending time with her best friend, her job at the local diner, volunteering at a nearby elementary school, and keeping up with her clubs, she has no time to find love. But what happens when love finds her?

Lea doesn't know about Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, or Niall Horan, otherwise known as One Direction, she doesn't have time to care, but her best friend does. So when Lea happens to come across these five British/Irish heartthrobs, she has no idea. It's a story of a young teenager going from booksmart nerd to love's new disciple. Facing difficult decisions, battling the ferocity of the media, charging the battlefield known as high school, falling in love, finding new friendship in a world she never thought she'd experience while still trying to maintain a 5.0 grade point average, will Lea manage to find her own fairy tale ending? Or will the reality that life doesn't always have happy endings kick in?

review:

Time for a classic pros and cons

-First pro is that a lot of nerd girls can relate to the girl of this story because she's the human definition of it: she studies A LOT,and doesn't have time to have a huge social life, be a gossiper or do hobbies. I can say I'm a nerd since I study a lot, but I couldn't live without gossiping and discovering stuff related to the arts

-Second pro is that this is a old fanfic

-And third pro is that the girl proves to be a amazing friend,because she is so slefless that first she cares that her friend has the guy she likes;even if it hurts her because she likes him too

-First con is that the story hasn't been updated in a year

-And last con is that the last update shows the first kiss between the girl and Harry(sorry for spoiler). Eternal teasing isn't fair!

With a long but good plot,good grammar, a little slow development...read it if you're patient and\or you like old stuff

This is a godchild, not saying anything else

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. This is a great story that made me squeal,get angry at Kelly, and made me realize I'm a very nerdy and busy woman haha. Please come back;it's been almost a year,and I don't want this to be on the group of "ancient books with more dust than a buried antique".Keep writing and take care ;)

Little writer's block,but I made it! hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)