review #112:Stalker Styles(Harry Styles)

author: BrynliLovesNiall

rating: PG-13

read it if: you like evolutionary stories

plot:

"I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would change her life. She had gotten famous over a YouTube video she did as a dare. Now shes making many videos and has a lot of fans. But what she doesn't know is that shes got her own stalker. Harry Styles. What will happen when these two cross paths?

review:

I'm doing a pros and cons, and a new feature called "prons";it's a characteristic from the story that is good but bad at the same time.

-The first pro of this story is that this doesn't have smut,so if you wanna take a break from it or you don't like it, here you have a option

-Last pro is the name of the girl: Presley. I think it's a very interesting name and remembers me of Elvis Presley and pretzels haha

-The pron of this story is that this is a "evolutionary story". For those who doesn't know what that is, it's a story that starts with a plot but with a lot of plot twists the story changes a lot and the start can be hard to remember. I think it's good because things get more interesting and you see how the author grows as a writer, but it's also bad because if you can't remember the early events you will get lost, and reading stuff again to understand is very dragging.

-The first con of this is that though this is a cool story,it's very cliche, so if you're looking for something rare this isn't your book

-And last con is that the epilogue was very short, and since epilogues are my favorite part of a story it wasn't enough for me

With a nice plot,good grammar, great development... read it if you're interested on this story and\or you can't forget events so easily

And this is a semi godchild. Be careful with what you do

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. I still can't believe this story is over; I practically grew up with this hehe. I give this story 3 stars,but keep practicing and making new stuff and maybe they can have a higher rating.Keep writing and take care ;)

This review got me by surprise,but hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)