review #102: After 2(Harry Styles)

author: imaginator1D

rating: R

read it if: you read the first book

*This is the second book of the "After" series

plot:

Harry and Tessa's relationship will be tested in ways she never expected, but he knew of all along.

review:

This is the most strong and tense book of the series. Let's see why:

-This book features the biggest break up of the couple.

-A lot of secrets are revealed, and they're not pretty.

-Their plans for the future are revealed.

-There's like 3 love triangles.

-A lot of violence is involved.

-Mother\daughter relationship is shattered.

But in the storm there's a bit of sunshine because:

-Some grudges vanish.

- Broken things start to get fixed somehow.

-Science showed something beautiful.

-At the end there's a surprising reunion.

This story isn't for people who has depression, respiratory problems, cardiac conditions... In conclusion, any condition because you may end in the hospital (I read this when I got sick from the flu and I had to stop because I started to get stomach ache hehe)

With a mysterious plot, good grammar, little dragging but great development... Read it if you're capable to handle a lot of drama and understand it

note to author:

If you're reading this, thanks for making this. Honestly this is my least favorite book from the series, but it helped me be a little more numb to strong scenes so I don't have sickness because of anxiety anymore. I'll make a full review for "After 3" soon, but let me tell you now that I'm hooked with it! Keep writing and take care ;)

Well, bye bye for now. Hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1 and 3, if you read teen fictions read my teen fictions reviews book vol. 1 and 2,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)

And if you want to check a story of mine read The Survival