review #105: I'm Not Her(Zayn Malik)

author: JustAdriana

rating: PG-13

read it if: you like people with double personalities

plot:

Penelope Larissa Edwards has always wished she could have her sister's life. Why? Because her sister was Perrie Edwards. She was in the girl band Little Mix and you might have heard of her as Zayn Malik's girlfriend. Zayn Malik as in 1/5 of that popular boyband One Direction. Penelope and Perrie used to be close but ever since fame came around, Penelope has been stuck at home while Perrie is living a superstar life. After not seeing each other for a good six months, Perrie comes home and begs for a favor. A favor that included taking her place so she could go on a well deserved vacation. Only they would know and no one else. Reluctantly, Penelope accepts and takes her twin sister's life. As a singer and as Zayn Malik's girlfriend. The thing is, he doesn't know that Penelope isn't Perrie. He thinks his girlfriend has changed...but for the better. Penelope tries not to fall for this charming Bradford boy, but before she knows it, she's head over heels. Penelope fights an emotional struggle. Between the sisterhood or a love life. Is it worth the risk?

review:

Since this story is like "Someone Different"(check review #59 in the vol.1 for more) in many ways,I'll do a special pros and cons about what things beat the book and wich ones don't.

*This is better than "Someone Different" because:

-This shows that the real hurt someone can feel when is lied or betrayed to lasts a lot of time,unlike the other book that he forgave her kind of fast

-Because here the girl and Perrie are sisters the girl obviously knows how Perrie acts,so she doesn't look mega awkward in the story

-Perrie isn't mega evil, and that's good because that fitted when Zerrie started since that was the time nobody could believe he was taken

-The epilogue of this story shows how were the rest of their lives, so a innecesary sequel was avoided and people with lack of imagination doesn't have to suffer with open-endings(contrary to the other book that ended in open ending. Sorry for the spoiler)

*Factor that lets "Someone Different" win points of awesomeness:

- This story has so much drama that the story gets tiring and boring

With a long but well explained plot,good grammar,slow development... read it if this got you interested

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. Honestly I give this story 2 1\2 stars because the concept is interesting but it didn't made me stay all day reading. Hope it didn't hurt you the way I reviewed this; this was the easiest and most creative way I could think of doing it. Keep writing and take care ;)

This was a handful to write,but here you go! Hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fictions,read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)