Ch. 13-The break in

Dang. I re-read the last chapter on my phone and even I was like DANG! Hahaha! I didn’t really realize how dramatic the last scene was but don’t worry I’ll try to keep things great for you!

If you don’t comment I will come into your pantry and steal all the Oreos! (So comment for the o’s)

This chapter is for Citrine93!!!

************************

Haylynn’s Pov

“What the hell are you doing,” someone asked. I looked past Rini and saw Trey. Rini looked back and hissed at Trey. “This doesn’t involve you,” Rini said through her teeth. I felt the floor for my knife and continued to stare at Trey.

“Excuse me but you are in my way. Do not touch my lover,” Trey said. “Why does she have to attract all the boy toys? I just wanted to be loved! I wanted to find a soul mate! That’s the reason I left my stupid village,” Rini exclaimed. Trey shrugged and looked at me.

“Close your eyes,” Trey said and I did. I heard a loud boom and Rini’s scream. I felt someone come behind me and touch my neck. “Open them lover,” Trey said. I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked by the sight. Rini was on the floor and a huge hole was in the back of her head.

“Y-you killed her,” I said. “I did. I killed her for you. Is there anyone else you want me to kill,” Trey asked. “I-I’m not a killer,” I said. This can’t be happening to me. I closed my eyes to block the tears. I’m not a killer. “I-I’m human right,” I asked. I felt Trey’s lips on my skin and the kisses were cold.

“Yes. Very human. Why,” Trey asked. I sighed and stood up. “Just in case I never say this again, thanks for your help Trey. This is the last time you need to visit me,” I said. I don’t want Trey to think I need him. I love Drew and somewhere in the back of my mind, I feel like I’m cheating on Drew.

“Have you ever asked me to visit you,” Trey asked while standing up. His expression went cold and I shook my head no. “Well is this want you want lover,” Trey asked. “It is. I love Drew and I could never love you. I’m sorry,” I said. Trey smirked and said, “This is where you’re wrong my love. Don’t worry I will be back when you need me. It’s my duty. I was created to serve and love you until the end of time.”

“W-who is your creator,” I asked. Trey smirked and walked closer to me. I backed up but it was no use. Trey just continued to follow me. “My creator believed in true love. My creator believed that a man and a woman should be perfect for each other. That’s why my creator created me to be perfect for you. We were very happy together my love. That’s why I will never give up on you,” Trey said.

“You aren’t the one for me. My soul mate is Drew. Trey you should leave right now,” I said. What kind of sick games is Trey playing? Trey smirked and said, “Your toy is on his way. Do you think you won’t miss me?” I stared at Trey and he laughed. Trey disappeared and I shivered.

I felt like I was forgetting something as I picked up the knife. What was it? Oh no Mr. Brentwood! I ran up the stairs and saw Mr. Brentwood lying on the floor. “Mr. Brentwood don’t die! Drew can’t plan a funeral and a wedding,” I exclaimed. What am I saying? Drew can barley plan a wedding!

I looked around the room and grabbed the phone. I dialed 911 and they said they would rush over. I didn’t know what to do except freak out. No one was in the house so I had to let the paramedics in. “How long has he been this way,” a man asked. “I-I’m not sure! Just help him,” I said and another lady was trying to calm me down. All I heard were sirens and Drew wasn’t with me.