#12 What his does when you sick

Newt- Newt will pop in on you to see how your doing, hourly. He will come in a eat dinner with you and keep you company. He'll back away any time you start a coughing fit. You always think 'oh gosh. What the bloody hell?' Then he makes up for it be rubbing your back and whisper cute things in your ear.

Minho- Minho will take a couple days off from running a just sit with you. He'll make stupid jokes just to see you look like yourself. He will lay with you at night, even through your protests. He'll twirl your hair and keeps his arm around your waist, not wanting to let go until he has to leave in the morning.

Thomas- Thomas won't leave your side, literally. He won't let anyone other than Clint,Newt and Minho see you. He gets so over protective when Gally comes in and gives you his remedy to get better. You usually drink it but spit it out right after a few minutes in the form of... Puke. Thomas holds your hair back and rubs your back saying you'll feel better soon.

Gally- Gally always yells at Thomas(in his case greenie) to get out but you usually have to calm him down. Thomas will always come in and gives you a plate of Frypan's food. When you two go the bed Gally turns you so you can burry your head into his chest, coughing, trying not to wake anyone up.

Alby- Since Alby can't spend much time with Newt will, but by the time dinner comes around he'll stay with you for the night. He'll talk and laugh with you to help make you feel better. When you cough when laughing it creates a mix between the two and it, to Alby, is adorable.
__________________________
Holy shuck! I've hit 10k! I never thought I would get 100 let alone 10k. Thank you all who have read some of my stories. You guys are awesome! Ekkkk! I'm going ecstatic! Thank you guys sooooooooooo much!!!!!!