Newt for @district12dauntless and @GladerGirl27

Today was my first day of running and I couldn't be more excited. "Ready Meikah?" Minho asks me, tightening my pack on my back. "Couldn't be more ready." I said turning to face him. "Alright then let's go!" Minho shouts as the boys and me. We all run out to the west maze doors, surprised to see Minho standing there. "You should be sleeping shank." Newt tells him and stops. "I've always seen the runners off when ever I'm sick shank." Here we go again. Every shucking morning it's like this. Now they're bickering. "Hey ladies can we please go on about our day and finish this another time?" I say making them silent. "Yeah sure let's go guys." Newt says as we head out to our sections.

It's been a few hours of running I stop for lunch. "Ugh, will we ever get out of here?" I mutter under my breath. I lean back up toward the wall for support and then I hear a griever approach.

Tick

Whirrrrr

Rawr

The sounds are getting closer and I was panicking. As the griever came into my view I froze there. Walk slowly. I remembered Newt's words as I backed away slowly. When I got far enough I ran for it. Turning every way I could to get far away from the griever. I rested when I knew I was far enough away. Crap. I realized I'm lost. Okay think, I ran back the way I came and found my way back to my section but, I couldn't for the life of my remember how to get back to the glade. This was going to be so fun.

Ugh, I've been at this for hours and the doors are gonna close any minute now. What am I gonna do? I could try and spend the night in the maze and not get eaten or...there is not or. Right then u hear someone call out my name. "Meikah! Meikah where are you?! Meikah!" That accent I could recognize any time. Newt. "I'm over here!" I yelled out to him hoping he was close enough to hear me. "Meikah! What the bloody hell? We're all worried sick!" Newt said grabbing my shoulders. "Damn you!" He said last, pulling my into his embrace. "I'm sorry. I got lost runnin' from grievers and got lost." I said into his chest. "It's alright, now come I've got to get us back before closing time." Newt lead us back where the gladers were standing around the doors waiting on us.
__________________________
Okay @district12dauntless and @gladergurl27 hope you liked it and I know it's short and I'm sorry.