#34 what you dont know about him(AU)

Newt:
You don't know Newt can actually sing. He never sings so you've never had the chance to learn. He learned while he was studying abroad in America.

Minho:
You never knew that Minho did gymnastics as a boy. His mother pushed him into it and the skills helped in track and field.

Thomas:
You never knew Thomas could paint. He always made sure to keep his paintings secret because he's always been embarrassed about them.

Gally:
You never knew Gally could cook, since you always cook if you two are staying in. So he never has the chance to, but if he does it's usually something simply like, eggs and bacon.

Alby:
You never knew Alby could write. He apparently wrote a book but out it under a pun name and didn't show his picture. He said, "it's embarrassing." To Minho and them but somehow Minho found the book.
---------------------------
He guys! Have you liked what I've been posting? I hope so. Also! I have a imagines book! So if you are expecting one go there and cheek it out. I will try and unsafe that book every week or two and if I don't, spam me with questions about why I'm not or just random stuff. You don't have to, just a suggestion...

Well byeeeeeeeee! Love you all! Until next time sparkles!

~Erin.