#61 when he's sick

Newt:

Because Newt has a weaken immune system, he's often getting sick. So when he does get sick you come over and spend the day with him (after school is over) and you'll make him soup, and just snuggle with him. He'll eventually fall asleep with his head resting on yours.

Minho:

When Minho is sick he'll try and deny it. Mainly because he doesn't want to worry you but when Thomas gives it away you'll force him to go home. When you get there you'll have medicine and some games you two will play. You of course will stay the night with him.

Thomas:

Thomas has only gotten sick once before. That's when just about everyone was sick. You had accidentally spread the bug and got everyone sick. So you helped nurse the guys back to health. But Thomas's was the worst. He was sick for 2 weeks straight and during that time he clung to you so much. Afterwards he still cling to you, but you didn't mind.

Gally:

Gally gets sick every year around March. So you know how to prepare. First you'll just make him some food his mother used to make for him when he was a kid, like soup and noddles, things like that. Then you'll spend the day with him, just lying around and being lazy. And during the last stretch of the illness you'll just snuggle and sleep with him.

Alby:

Alby doesn't like getting sick so he'll usually try to avoid it as much possible. But when he does get sick you'll snuggle with him and tell him sweet little nothings. And then when he's asleep you'll make some dinner for him and go out and get some books for him. He'll wake up and you'll be in his room, cleaning everything.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is all crappy. Sorry! 😅😅