Minho for @itsamber617

"We get out now or we die trying." We all nodded. "Let's go!" And we charge for griever hole. The grievers are appearing more as we get closer. "Teresa, Chuck, Thomas get to the hole!" I yelled at them. Teresa and Chuck both nodded but, Thomas said for them to go while the others hold the grievers. "Alright come on Chuck." And like that they bolt off to the cliff. Shouts rang all over the place. Stay together or hold it steady or watch it. Those were the most said. "Thomas. 8 numbers!" Teresa shouted at him.

"Minho what's the order?" Thomas asked, spearing a griever. "7,1,5,2,6,4." Minho stopped when a griever pushed him down to the floor. "Ugh. Get off me!" Minho said turning his head. I grabbed a spear and started to pry the griever off. "Thomas grab him!" Thomas came up and grabbed both of us by the collar and pulled us back. "Th..ank...s.." Minho said to me. "No problem." "Minho what's the code?!" Chuck yelled. "6,4,8,3." Minho finished.

Then the walls started to fall. "Yeah!" Some of the gladers said. But the grievers still came. "Agh!" I threw my spear at the one about to get into the hole. Slat! "Ugh that is disgusting." I said, putting my hand over my mouth. Then it went black. "We're done." Frypan breathed out. "Yeah we're done." I said with a smile on my face. "Let's go. Find why we're here." Thomas said pushing open the door.

We walked down a-what seems like a never ending- hallway. Until we find a door with the word Exit over it. "Seriously?" Frypan asks. Thomas being the brave person he is, opened the door. We see more blood. Some make gagging noises. Some just cover their mouths. "So they were watching us the whole bloody time." I hear Newt say to no one. Thomas pushed some button and a woman appeared on a screen.

"Welcome. I bet if your watching this then you have successfully completed the Maze Trials. I wish I could be there in person but circumstances have prevented it. You won't remember but the Sun has scorched the Earth. The result is people's life's lost to fires. But what came after is much worse. The Flare. A deadly infection that attacks the human brain. Murderous and violent. We thought a cure couldn't be possible but then a new generation of people came who wouldn't be infected. We had hope again. But the young would have to be tested. Sacrificed in harsh environments where we could monitor their brain actives. You may think this is the end but there are more trials to come." Then the woman brings a gun to the side of her head. "Remember: WICKED is good." She closed her eyes and pulls the trigger. I looked away. We hear a scream behind us and see, Gally.

"They-they c-can control us." Gally says before bringing a knife up. "Gally stop." Thomas calmly. "We belong to the maze." Then Gally throws the knife. Before we have time to react Chuck pushes Thomas out of the way. At the same time Minho threw a spear at him. "Amber." Minho embraced me when Thomas caught Chuck. I bite my lip as I heard Thomas's sods. I buried my head more into his chest as Minho rubbed up and down my back. "Chuck! Come on Chuck. You're gonna give this to them yourself! Chuck!" Right then I could he had passed. That's when the tears started to come. "Shh. It's okay." Minho kept repeating to me.

After a couple seconds men came in and started to take us out. We are ushered into helicopter. "Don't worry you're safe now." The man says to us. "They're so scared." I whisper to Minho. "Then sing the lullaby you sang to them in the Glade." I nod my head and start out.

Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bed of grass
A soft green pillow

Lay down your head
And close your eyes
And when they open
The sun will rise

Here it's safe and
Here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from
Every harm

Here your dreams are sweet
And tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where
I love you

The gladers seem relaxed now. "Well that worked." I said to Minho. "Yeah no duh." He said back, slinging his arm around my shoulder. "What do we do now?" Newt asked. "No idea what so ever." Thomas said to him. "We'll take you somewhere safe where you don't have to worry about WICKED anymore." The pilot said to us. "Good that." I said. "We'll be able to get married Amber. Have kids." Minho whispered to me. "I know. I can't wait." I whispered back. "Alright we are here."

"God I love you."

"I bloody love you too Minho."
__________________________
Okay @itsamber617 hope you liked it. Also if you want me to write a part 2(cause my creative side is flowing) about when they start the scorch trials then I can. Just message me. Everyone's imagines will be up soon.