#54 (AU)They try on heels. (PT. 1)

Newt:
"Bloody hell! Why would you want me to try on shucking heels?!" Newt asked me, clearly not fond of the idea. "Please newt? It's for my YouTube Channel." I tried but he didn't give in. "Go ask Tommy then!" He said. "But I want you to do this." I said. Emphasis on the word you. "No (name), go ask someone else." He said firmly. I sighed and walked away. 'Oh, I'll get him in heels. You just a wait.'

--The next day--
"What up Internet? I'm back with... NEWT!" Newt pops up and smiles. "Hello." He says sweetly. "So you guys wanted us to do a Q and A so I asked you on Twitter and Facebook to send in questions using the hashtag #asknewtand(name). So here we go! First one, Amber wants to know , 'what is your guys favorite band? Xx.' Well Amber, my favorite band is Fall Out Boy." I said. "Probably um.. The Wanted." Newt answered.

I giggled. "The Wanted?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asks back. "Ph nothing." He gave me a look of 'what the actual hell?' And I smiled innocently. He shook his head and I moved on with the questions.

"And the last, and most requested question is. Drum roll please.. *insert drum roll here* 'Newt, can you try on heels? #newtinheels.' " I laughed so hard. He looked at me with an angry expression. "You did that, didn't you?" He asked, clearly not a happy camper. "Oh maybe." I say.

I ran into my closet and grabbed the first pair of heels I saw. They were my favorite. A classic black, with 3" heels, and straps. When I came back he said "blood hell no!" I laughed more. "N-Newt! Come on. It's for the viewers." I said, laughing. "No. I let you smash hard boiled eggs and regular eggs on my head, I've taken multiple pies to the face, and I've taken your pranks. But there is no way in hell am I wearing heels.." He says.

"PLEASEEEEEE????" I begged. He sighed softly and took the heels from my hand. "I swear if I get hurt in these, you'll be paying the bloody bill." I nodded. Not really caring.

Surprisingly, he knew how to put the on. "Newt?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked back, sitting up straight. "How did you know how to put those on???" "(Name). I've watched you plenty of times." I feel really embarrassed because it's true. I wear heels just about everywhere.

He stood up and held his hands out. When he got balanced he took on step and fell. "Newt! Are you okay???" I asked, concern twisting and turning in my voice. "Y-yeah.. Maybe." He says, sitting up. I helped him up on the bed and saw his leg was bleeding pretty bad. "One sec." I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the band aids, towels and ran back. "Alright sit still newt." I say, crouching down next to his knee. "Maybe next we should wax your legs.." I say. "NO!" He says. "Joking joking." I say. Wiping off his cut and gently putting a band aid over it.
-------
Every part of this preference will be single guys. Like Part 1 is newt. Part 2 is Minho. So on and so forth.