#66 Rewirite

Newt:

He and you were out on a small vacation, nothing major. So, one night while you two were at this fancy restaurant, you know, the ones where you have to wear a nice dress and the guys has to wear a tux, he popped the question there. You immediately said, "yes."

Minho:

It was a normal day, when Minho texted you a link to something. When you opened the link the words, "will you marry me?" Were animated with your favorite animals, and at the end, stood a animated minho saying, "open the door." You did just that and kissed him, once you broke the kiss you said yes.

Thomas:

You and Thomas had been out with some friends, AKA Newt and Gally. The boys had been acting weird the entire night, so you knew something was up. Then, Newt and Gally up and left. Leaving just by you and Thomas in the park by yourselves. He was acting awkward, more so than usual and you were beginning to worry. Those worries were dispelled when Thomas proposed just moments later. Of course you did yes.

Gally:

Gally is definitely wanted your parents approval before he proposed, so, one night when you were having dinner with them, while you went to the bathroom he asked for their permission, and of course they gave it to him. So, when you came out you, he asked if you could sit down. You saw him get on one knee, and before he could even finish saying your name, you stopped him, and said "yes."

Alby:

You and the guys had just finished watching a movie and then Alby said, "(your full name), I've been planning this for a couple weeks now, and how to go about this, and what better way than with our friends. So, (your full name), will you do be the honor of saying I can spend the rest of my life with you?" You of course said "yes."