Zart for @sj13396(AU)

Everyone knew. It was no secret. Most everyone knew me and Zart liked each other. But of course we didn't try and tell each other until Newt intervened.

It was a normal day. People everywhere. "Stacy!!" One of my friends called, Harper. "Hey Harper. What's up?" I asked her, my day getting better. Harper is like my sister. She and I have been through thick and thin. "Come on! I've got something to show you." She said, dragging me along. What she showed me was a flyer for the school dance in Friday. "Why are you showing me this?" I asked. "Because you and I are going." She said, jumping up and down. "Oh no. No no no no no no no no no no no." 12 "no"'s out of me. She should know what that means.

"You're going weather you like it or not Stacy." Harper said, putting her hands on her hips. "And I'm supplying you with everything. The dress, makeup, shoes, ect." She said, dragging me along to her house. "This is going to be awesome!!" She and I arrived at her house where unlike my house, was somewhat filthy.

She took me up to her room and sat me on her bed. "Wait right here." She went to her closet and looked around for a dress, until she finally found one. The dress was a light pink. It's was beautiful but, more her than me. "Well?? Do you like it??" She eagerly asked. "Yeah. I actually do Harper." She squealed and handed me the dress. "Try it on. The bathroom is right over there." She said, slightly pushing me toward the bathroom. This was going to be a long day.

--the night of the dance--

Harper came to pick me up. She wore a light blue dress and her boyfriend, Newt , wore a solid black tuxedo with a navy blue tie. "Hey Harper." I said, as she hugged me. "Stacy! You look Fabulous!" She said, louder than she probably should have. I chuckled and said "hi" to Newt. "Come on!" She said, pulling me into the car. In there I saw Gally, Thomas, Minho, and Zart. Guess who I had to sit by? That's right. Zart. Me and him say there in silence while everyone else talked. "H-hi." I said finally. "Hey." He said, making the awkward silence more pressing. "Uh..." I said, trying to think of something to say.

"Why are you coming? Harper make you?" Zart asked. "Yeah. Newt make you?" I asked. He nodded. We both laughed a little before feeling more at ease. "So, what would you be doing right now if you weren't here?" I asked him. "Sitting on my couch on my phone. You?" He asked. "Probably the same. Although I might be eating chips or something." I said, making him laugh. "Well, that sounds fun." He said, chuckling. We talked to each other for most of the ride. We talked about school, family,ect. "You know what?" Zart asked. "What?" I said back, looking into his eyes.

Oh my gods. I could get lost in his eyes. I said in my head. "You have a really beautiful personality." He said, a light pink settling on his cheeks. "What?" I said, shocked beyond return. "Yeah. Why so shocked?" He asked, titling his head to one side. "I-it's just...no one has ever said that to me." I said, looking down. "Well, there is a first time for everything." He said, taking my hand in his. I smiled sweetly at him and he smiled back. He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. "Lovebirds! We're here!!" Harper called to us. "Oh...uh...yeah! Coming!!" I called back.

Me and Zart walked in, side by side, with some of the girls there giving me dirty looks. "Don't worry about them. They're just jealous." He said softly to me. "Easy for you to say." I said back, even softer. "Alright everyone! Time for the crowning of the King and Queen and the annual kiss!!" Newt, the DJ, said over the speaker. "Alright! And the winners are...

"STACY AND...

"ZART!"

Everyone around us exploded with shorts and cheers. I looked at him and all he did was shrug. "Come on. Let's go lovebirds!" Harper called. So we walked up to the stage, Newt crowned us and now it was time for the annual kiss. They started chanting "kiss, kiss" as we leaned in. And our lips connected. I heard cat calls from everyone around us as we pulled away. Zart was blushing like crazy and so was I. We got off the stage and went over to Gally, Thomas, and Newt. Newt, like the teenage girl he acted like, was squealing all over the place. "Newt! Shut up!" Gally yelled, smacking him upside his head.

"NEVER!" Newt said, doing the same to Gally. Gally, then, tried to grab Newt but he was too fast. "Try again!" Newt said, in a teasing manner. Gally was about to grab Newt by the neck but Zart stepped in. "Knock it off shanks." He said calmly. That's one of the many reasons why I love him. So the night went on, people talking, and me, just standing in the background. "Why are you just standing there?" Zart asked me, leaning on the wall on my right. "Oh you know, a socially awkward person at a dance." I said sarcastically. "Oh come on!" He said, pulling me outside.

"Um...can I tell you something?" Zart asked. "Anything." I said, looking him in the eye. "The kiss earlier, I really liked it." He said in a small, timid voice. A blush forming on his cheeks. I giggles slightly at how much he was blushing. "Me too." I said before pressing my lips to his again. He kissed back immediately. His hand found its way to the nape of my neck and pulled my closer. I pulled away for air and he pressed our foreheads together. "Stacy, will you be mine?" He asked.

"Forever."
__________________________
Oh my gosh guys I'm sorry for not updating. Well anyway thanks for reading and @sj13396 and everyone's will be up soon. Maybe.