Minho for @annagustybooks

Minho, Thomas, Newt, Teresa, and I had gone a vacation to the Gulf of Mexico. We had just checked in and Newt and I were unloading the bags. "So this should be fun, wouldn't it?" I ask dragging out Teresa's bag. God what did she pack? "Yeah 'fun'." Newt said helping me. I couldn't help but laugh at his last remark. "So we should be done." I nod and say, "Then let's go."
-
"Well that took you two long enough!" Tommy complains. "You try to get Teresa's bag out then you'll understand." I say. "Hey my bag doesn't weight that much!" Teresa defends. "Teresa? Did you lift your bag?" I ask. "Well no my boyfriend did." I mentally face palm myself. "Then try lifting it." I ask dropping it in the ground. "Fine." Stubborn, like usually. I can see she's struggling. "Hey give it. Come on, everyone gets to help this time." I say. They all gave Newt and I some room to get out then grabbed a bag. Since Teresa and I were the only girls we shared a room.
-
"So what now?" Minho never stops, does he? "Time.. for.. the.. beach!" Thomas yells. "Perfect Tommy." Newt states. "Alright everyone meet in here in about 15 minutes!" Alby says to us and we all go back to the rooms. Me and Teresa changed quickly and we're now waiting. I wore a bikini top and some short shorts. Teresa wore the some thing. "Well they're taking their sweet time." Teresa said annoyed. "They'll be out soon." I tell her and sure enough they were.
-
"Well the girls are ready so let's go!" Newt declared. Teresa and I looked at each other and both thought,'know wonder.' We nodded and headed out to the beach. "So how have you been?" Thomas asks Teresa. "Eh okay I guess." Thomas groans and asks me the same thing. "Anna?" I say,"Eh okay." Thomas groans and everyone chuckles. "And we're here!" Minho shouts at the top of his lungs. "Do you have to be so loud?" I ask him. "Yes, yes I do babe." I chuckle. "Really?" I say putting my hands on my hips. "You dare defy the king?" He asks also putting his hands on his hips. "Yeah I do." I said. "You're in for it!" He said saying,'I'm gonna chase you!' So I ran with him right on my tail.
-
After a few minutes of running he finally pins my to the ground with my hands above my head. "Now I'm gonna ask you again. You dare defy the king?" I nod my head kinda scared of what he'll do next. So he, like the kid he is, started to tickle me. Yes tickle. He stopped after a minute or so. "Anna." He said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Be my lion queen." With those words he planted a kiss on my lips. The kiss was magical, majestic, and sparks flew everywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so @annagustybooks hope you like it!!