Minho for @AEeramyy_19

Today was New Year's Eve and Minho said to wear something partyish. So I wore a dotted skirt and a light blue shirt with the necklace Minho got me that said 'run.' "Alleid are you ready?" Minho said as I closed the clasp to the necklace. "Yep I'm ready." I said walking down the stairs. "How do I look?" I asked as Minho came into view. Minho just stares. "Minho? Are you okay." Minho blinks as he is taken back to reality. "Yeah you look great babe." Minho says, stretching his hand out. I take his hand and he laces our fingers. "Let's go." He helps my into his car and starts driving.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Minho says, smirking. "Of course it is." I say with a smile on my mouth. "And we are here." Minho says. He shows a restaurant that is kinda fancy but not. "Why here?" I ask Minho, who is opening my door. "Because I know you don't like eating a really really fancy restaurants." He says, helping my out, being a perfect gentleman. "Since when are you a perfect gentleman?" I ask Minho and he smiles. "Only for you." I chuckle at the 'gentleman' in front of me.

".Your seats, sir." The escort says. "Alleid." Minho says, pulling my chair out for me. "Why thank you." I said. "So what are you gonna get?" Minho asks me, setting his menu down. "Oh just the shrimp scampi." Minho's smile got bigger. "Me too." Then my smile got bigger. So after ordering me and Minho just sat and talked. Minho is working toward being a fitness trainer. And I'm working toward becoming a doctor.

After our nice meal Minho takes me to a masquerade party. "Minho why are we here?" He just stands there, smirking. Minho took me hand in his and led us into the hall to get our masks. "So how do I look?" I ask with a black with with feathers around the white mask on. "You look great. How do I look?" Minho asked. He had a red with blue strips mask on. "Looks good on you." I said, smiling even though he couldn't see my light blush. "Ready?" Minho extended his hand. So in response I took his hand and waited.

"Woah." I said in a small voice as we entered to room. "Your hand." Minho says, taking us out to the dance floor as a slow song comes on. "Minho this by far has been the best day ever." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thanks Alleid. Your why it's been so great. I've been nervous as hell this whole night." Minho confesses. "So that's why you've been a perfect gentleman tonight." I said, laughing a bit at the end.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Happy New Year!" People around us shouted. Minho just looked at me for a second before bringing his lips to mine. His hands moves from my waist to my back, pulling me closer than ever. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. "That was the best thing I've down all year." Minho says when we broke apart. "Yeah, me too." I said.

"Happy New Year, Alleid."

"Happy New Year, Minho."
__________________________
@AEeramyy_19 hoped you liked it. I've been really lazy this last couple weeks and I'm gonna a start writing preferences again. I really need help. I've watched the Maze Runner about 50 times since Xmas and I can watch it and say exactly what they would have said. Yeah I fangirl too much. But hey who doesn't?