***HACKING WATTPAD***

"I have received news from @DaisySlays that a website names 4Chan is going to hack Wattpad. 4Chan is a website that makes people suicidal and hurt themselves. Please tell everyone about this situation. I'm asking my friends about this. I'm trying my best to have contact with people who have tons of followers. If you guys are a writer please, please, PLEASE write a chapter about this situation. 4Chan is probably going to post inappropriate chapters, and if they put swears in it, then that is not me. Please try and help this situation, and please be careful."

I'm not sure if this is real or not, but if it is please tell people about it. This person will make people feel worthless and like they don't matter. Make the people who read books like mine feel like killing themselves. And I'm not going to tolerate that. Because I've been in that place of worthlessness, and suicide. And if you feel like that already, please talk with someone. You can even talk to me! Because if this is real, and is this 4Chan person as already hacked Wattpad and made people feel helpless, and if you've read things that make you feel like commuting suicide, please know that you are beautiful, and wonderful, and just perfect. Because you are, you really are. And no one will ever be able to tell you differently.