Newt for @sisterofjace

I had been walking back to the map room with Minho, when , while going past the animal pins he steps into pig droppings. "You could have warned me!" I still laughing at this point but stop to reply. "And miss that face? Never." I said. Looking at how much of his shoe got into it. When I look back up I notice he gaze in me. He flashes me his trade mark smirk. "What the bloody hell?!" Newt shouts from across the glade. "Newt nothing's happening." I try to assure him. "I'm just gonna talk to Minho. Alone." Newt grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pills him away. Ugh, he's getting OVER protective now.

I sit over I the fields across from the boys. I rip up shreds of grass and throw them up in frustration. I lay down now and stare up toward the sky. Wonder what's it's like to have a normal life. No maze, no glade, or being the only shucking girl. Those shuck creators, watching us from bugs, tormenting us, to kill us even. I slowly close my eyes wanting it all to end so badly, to wake up in a bed with my mom, if she's still alive, shanking me yelling,"Sena! Wake up your going to miss the bus!" If only. I can remember something a woman said to be before I came here. She said,"And may the odds be ever in your favor." As a joke of course. Now I see what she means. "Sena!" Newt was running, his limp noticeable, toward me.

"What was that all about?" I asked him as he sat down next to me. "He was gonna kiss you and you know it!" Newt said, defensively. "What did you say to him?" I asked another question. "Long story short, stay away from Sena. If I even see you talk to her I will destroy you." Newt said, as if scripted. "Wow! Did you write that your self?" I said sarcastically. Newt for some reason brush out laughing. "Newt will you stop acting like your drunk!" I hissed at him. "Sorry about that, it's just I got defensive over you, afraid I'm gonna lose you to someone." Newt confesses.

"Newt why would you think that?"

"'Cause it's probably true."

"No it's not." I leaned over to look him in the eyes. "Never in a million years. Okay?" I say to him. "Yeah but-" I cut him. "Don't 'yeah but' me, I've heard it before." Before I know what's happening his lips are crashed onto mine. "Yeah but." Newt says just to annoy me. "Very funny." I say pressing my forehead to his. "So you okay with me being over protective?" I tilt my head to the right but, just a bit. "Yeah."
__________________________
Okay @sisterofjace hoped you liked it. Others will be up soon. Hopefully. Okay bye!😘
-Erin