#54 (AU) They Try on Heels (Pt 2)

Minho:

The guys and I were a small get together of our high school class. And that get together was at a bar. I mean, we're all of legal age but still, I honestly wish Gally picked a better place than this. But nonetheless I'm here, standing next to my drunk best friend and boyfriend.

I've been standing there quietly, taking a sip of my beer every now and then. "Dudeeeee. We have to do this more oftennnn." Thomas slurred. "I don't think so Tommy." Newt said, taking his drink from him. "I think it's time for us to go home." A little info about Newt and Thomas, they're dating. Honestly it's the cutest thing ever. Newt placed Thomas's arm over his shoulders, thanked Gally, and left with Thomas singing "We Are Young" by FUN.

I giggled softly to myself as Minho looked at me. "What is it??" He asked. "Oh they're just adorable." I say. "Not as much as you." Minho told me, a rose red spreading across my cheeks. "AWWW look. She's blushing!" He said, smirking. "HUSH CHILD!" I said, hiding my face. He kissed my forehead. "But you adorable when you blush." He sweetly whispered in my ear.

The night went on smoothly. No fights or anything, which was surprising. It was about 11:00 pm so we all said our goodbyes and parted ways. Guess what. Gally and Alby are dating. Which to be honest, is kinda cute. I mean they both have been so much happier now. And I guess I can't really blame them.

Minho opened the door to our shared flat. Two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a kitchen-which really isn't that big- and a living room. I smiled as I strolled into the living room and placed my heels up against the wall. Minho did the same with his shoes and we cuddled up on the couch.

I turned on the TV to "Cut Throat Kitchen" and smiled as I saw Minho smile. Gods of Olympus, his smile could kill me one day. He looked at me with a slight tilt to his head. "What is it?" He asked. "Oh nothing." I said, snapping out of my daze.

"What?"

"What?"

"N-nothing." I said, stuttering softly. "You know what?" He asked. "What now?" I said, knowing his antics. "I have an great idea." He got up and walked into our bedroom. He came out holding a pair of my high heels. "You can't fit into those!!" I said, getting up and snatching the heels out of his hands. "Besides. These are my favorite!" I say, holding them to my chest like a baby.

He chuckled, kissed my forehead, ran into the bedroom and came back with another pair of heels that I didn't mind him destroying.

When he came back into the room the heels were on and he was standing straight. "Alright. But can you walk in them?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Baby, you know I can." He said, 'strutting' his stuff. AKA falling after only taking a step.

I ran over to him and held back every little giggle I had. But he was chuckling, too. I took the heels off of him after he got to the couch, and put an ice pack on his shoulder where he fell. "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask again. "Yeah. Don't worry I'm fine." He reassured me again. I sighed and sat down next to him.

I laid my head on his chest as his arm wrapped around my shoulders. I smiled softly and looked up at him. "Thanks Minho." I said. He looked at me. "For what?" He asked. "Just... Just everything the last couple of years." He chuckled and kissed my temple. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into s deep sleep.

"Goodnight baby." Minho whispered into my ear softly as my dreams embarked for the night.