#54 They Try On Heels (Pt. 5)

After college, Gally got a job at Buzzfeed, and became a part of their 'Try Guy' group, and the Try Guys where trying drag.

Gally, along with Eugene, Ned, Keith, and Zach, were all very excited to do this. Engine thought he would look the best, and the guys agreed. Although, Gally argued that he would look better in heels.

When they got their, they were assigned drag queens. His was a man who who is kinda like a mother/older sister type person. Very sweet, and often very hung over. Overall though, this Drag Queen was pretty epic when it came to Gally doing drag.

You were part of the film crew so you followed. Gally was practicing walking in heels. "I'm just gonna rest while you talk," he said, squaring down.

The rest of the time he went on with no problems. Until make over started.

"I shaved some of Gally's chest hair, it was not good." Ned said.

"We don't get paid enough." Zach said.

"I'm don't care you can show as much skin as you want but I'm gonna be a classy lady like my mom." Eugene said. And about a minute later he was shouting "where's my pants?"

Gally only said, "I want this over."

So the day of the show came and the guys where sweating through their dresses. "To never wearing heels after this!" Keith said, holding up his champagne glass. "To never wearing heels after this!" The others said after him. "Let's all face this, Eugene is prettier than all of us," Zach said sadly.

"Welcome. We had such a time turning these sash squash men into lovely women. So without further punishment to them. I bring my daughter, [Drag name because I'm not lazy to come up with one]!" A Drag Queen said, introducing Gally.

He came out behind the curtain and started to lip-sync to the the song 'Wide Awake' by Katy Perry.

'Falling from Cloud 9
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
Yeah I'm falling from Cloud 9'

At the end of his performance everyone clapped and he spoke in a deep voice. "Thank you. You are all the gold at the end of my rainbow."

When the show was said and done you helped him out of his heels to see his feet, red with blisters. "Oh Gally, I'm so sorry. Here sit down. I'll help with them," you got up and got some bandages. Wrapped his foot up, put them in some comfy shoes and you two left. Gally saying over and over and over.

"I hate heels!!"