Newt for @hgjunkie

It's been about a week since Newt's suicide attempt. We've all been wrecked. Alby told us that we wouldn't work for a few days to recover from this. Minho, Alby, Gally and I all have been.... disconnected. We loom around in our rooms. I went to Alby's and Minho's rooms

"Alby." I knocked on his door. "I know your in there, don't try and hide." I said, opening the door, revealing Alby on his bed with his head in his hands. "Leave me alone." He said, finally looking up at me. "I'm not gonna do that Alby. You're not the only one going through this, we all are." I sat down next to him, rubbing up and down on his back. We sat like that until he finally broke the silence.

"I just- I just couldn't believe I didn't see he was miserably here." Alby finally let the tears come. "Alby no one knew. Don't blame yourself." I said as I kept running my hand up and down on his back. "Don't put all the pressure on yourself. Okay?" I say, standing up. I left him and did the same with Minho, of course he was a bit harder to crack.

As the day went on I visited all the boys and gave them the same talk. I then grabbed two plates and headed off to see Newt. "Hey." I said with a smile on my face. "Hey Bailey." Newt said, sitting up. "Brought you some food." I said, placing the plate in his lap. "So... How's the leg?" I ask, taking a bit of what seems to be a hamburger. "It's been better. But it's good." Newt says with a smile on his face. "I'm glad." Said, looking up at him, smiling.

"But that is what he said." I said to Newt as we talked about Gally and his anger issues. "Grrrr! I'm Gally! I'm so tough and strong!" Newt did a almost perfect impression of Gally. "Oh that was almost perfect sweetie." I said, mocking Minho by placing my hands on my hips. Newt gave me a weird look that started to creep me out. "Can you stop making that face? It's starting to creep me out." I said. Newt just smirked. "You've never grown up have you?" I ask him.

"Goodnight." I said after finishing my food. "Wait! D-do you m-mind st-st-staying?" Newt stampeded out. A smile crept onto my face and I went back over to him. "Love to." I said as he moved over to make room for me. "Thanks love." Newt said, wrapping his arm around my neck. "Welcome babe." I singled up to him and breathed in his scent. "Thanks for tonight. I really really enjoyed it." Newt said, breathing onto my neck sending shivers down my spine. "Y-your welcome." I said, looking up at him. "Hm is that a blush I see?" Newt asked with a smirk on his face, looking down at me. "N-no i-it's not." I said, looking down quickly. "Yes it is and it's adorable when you blush over me." I rolled my eyes at this statement. "Still you look cute with pink on your cheeks." Newt moved his head down to kiss me on the top of my head.

"Goodnight Bailey, Love you."

"Goodnight Newt, Love you too."
__________________________
@Hgjunkie hoped you liked it and everyone's imagines will be up soon. Hopefully.