Newt for @lovewolfxoxo

Nobody likes me. I swear if all boys are like this then I'm gonna lose it. I sat alone, again, in the deadheads in the cave I discovered. I stashed about a months worth of food and water, just in case. And of course, weapons. I'm always so scared someone will find me and try to kill me. I mean, this place is almost unnoticeable. Someone could easily stash my body in here and walk away like nothing happened. I looked at my watch I had on when I came up and saw dinner was almost here. I climbed down the rocks and jogged to the homestead. Frypan would let me in the back and take some food to eat in the woods(one of the few times when they're nice.)

I took a plate, thanked him, and went back to my cave. Tonight's dinner was eggs and toast. Very creative. I sat and thought about what would happen if we ever escaped. Hm I would probably be with my parents and friends. I would laugh and talk girl stuff with them. Like who my crush is, what fictional character is better, who I should ship more, Pettea and Katniss or Katniss and Gale. I heard someone coming and slowly, quietly grabbed one of the knifes I had on hand. "Tori! Tori where are you?!" A hushed voice said. The accent I could recognize any day. Newt. I decided to mess with him so I threw a rock over the ledge. "Bloody hell." I chuckled. So I threw another one.

This was getting so funny, so after Minho came over I threw a larger one. "What the shuck? Newt?" Minho was dumbfounded. "I don't have any bloody idea. Rocks are just coming from nowhere." Newt told him, picking up a rock and tossing it in his hand. I whistled four notes. (Sorry don't know what to put here. I want to put the notes from the hunger games but, don't know how. So if any of you guys know then please comment. Thx.)

The boys were dumbfounded once again. "Up here idiots!" I yell done and they both look up. "There she is shank. Have at it!" Minho said to Newt. My eyes widened. "What?!" I called down. "You'll see." Minho said, winking. I backed into the inside the cave and hugged my knees to my chest. "Tori?" Newt asked with a certain concern in his voice. I didn't say anything in fear of what he'll do to me.(okay that sounds weird). "Tori please come out. I just wanna talk. See?" Newt drops his knife he always keeps on hand in case he needs to get forceful with the boys. "Okay. I'm coming out." I say standing up and walking out of the back of the cave. "Tori..." I notice Newt is looking at the blood streaming down my arm. "What the bloody hell is this?!" Newt shouts at me. "Well I'm not really sure! Nobody likes me! Nobody cares! Why would I need to cut myself!" I shout back at him tears in my eyes. "Why the bloody hell so you think nobody likes or cares about you?!" Newt asks me, grabbing my arm with the cuts on it. "Oh I don't know! Nobody seems to show they care or like me!" Newt looks hurt and I mediately regret saying that. I turn around and clench my fists and feel the tears rolling down my face. "Hey look we care, we just want to know when we get out that you can handle yourself." Newt says, his voice cracking. I didn't respond. Newt grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him. His face softens just looking at me. Tear-stained face, biting my lip and my clenched fists.

"Tori please stop. Okay? 'Cause if you do I'll tell you of someone who really, really cares about you." Newt wipes away my tears and pulls my into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in and out. "The one who really, really cares about you is... Me." I looked up at his. "What?" My confusion spreading on my face. "Yeah me. I don't show it but I really like you. No wait. Love you. I have since the moment you came up, but since the others disliked you, I had to. I went to bed every night thinking about you. You were all that was on my mind most of the time. The way you snap back at people not afraid to speak your voice. The way you can take a punch from Gally. The way you-" I cut him off by placing my hand on his mouth. "I get it Romano. Truth is I really like you too." Newt's eyes widened at my sudden statement. "Y-y-you like m-m-me too?" Newt shudders. I nod, placing my forehead to his. "You have no idea how relieved I am right now." Newt says, chuckling at the end.

"I love you so bloody much."

"I love you so bloody much, too."
__________________________
Okay @lovewolfxoxo hoped you liked it. Other will be up soon(if I have any left) Okay so I kinda need a co-writer, so I'm gonna hold a contest for that and info for it will be up soon.
-Erin