#59 they catch you singing(AU)

Newt:

Song: "Wherever you are" Sam Tsui

His POV

I was walking into the apartment that (y/n) and I share when I heard soft singing coming from our bedroom. I walked back there to see (y/n) in front of a camera, singing.

I know she has a YouTube channel but I never knew what she did on it, so I guess now I do.

I stood in the door frame until she was do and she finished the video. When she got up she turned and saw me, her face flushing red.

"H-how long have you been there?" She asked. "Long enough to know you have a beautiful voice." I said, going over and kissing her head.

"Oh and by the way, you're even cute when you blush."

Minho:

Your POV

Song: "Locked Away" by R. City Ft. Adam Levine

I was at a karaoke bar with some of my friends after work, telling Minho to go ahead and eat without me. "Come on, you should sign next!" One of them said. "I don't want to!" I said.

After a few minutes after persuading me to I picked "Locked Away" by R. City Ft. Adam Levine.

If I got locked away and we lost it all today
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Would you still love me that same?

After I finished the song I went back to my table and saw Minho there, a small smirk playing his face. "Oh god. How much did you hear?" I asked. "All of it." He said, hugging me tightly.

"And trust me, I would still love you the same. No matter what happens."

Thomas:

Song: "I Need Your Love" cover by Pentatonix.

His POV

I came back from work. "Hey, I'm back!" I called to her, wherever she is. I walked around before hearing the vacuum running in our shared room. I smiled softly to myself.

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free
With you tonight

I heard her soft singing voice against the humming of the vacuum. I smiled to myself as she sang softly to her music. I walked over to her and kissed your forehead. "Hi, how was your day?" She asked me, turning the machine off.

"Better now that I heard that," I said. "Besides, I could get used to hear you singing when I get home."

Gally:

Song: "Clarity" DJ: Zedd

It was the annual talent show at our high school and I was gonna sing. And thankfully Gally wasn't gonna be there because his mother his having liver problems, bless her. Although I personally don't want him to be here. Simply because I don't want to embarrass my self because he's always making fun of Thomas for singing all the time.

"Are you ready dear?" Our music teacher, Mr. Goodrich asks. "As ready as I can ever be," I answer, smiling softly. "Go get 'em," he says.

"And next we will be hearing (y/f/n) singing Clarity," Mrs. Tuner says to the crowd, erupting in claps and approval.

I dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fears for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash
'Cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks til it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again

"Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing reality
Still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy
Why are you my remedy?
If our love is insanity
Why are you my clarity?

After I was done the whole school was hooting and hollering. I smiled and blushed softly and left the stage, going back to sit with Newt, Thomas, and Alby. But there's one thing that makes my heart stop.

Gally.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask, my eyes wide. "Well, my mother's heart problems sorted themselves out and I was able to make it." Says Gally, hugging me for a brief moment. "Did you see me?" I ask.

"Every bit of it, and may I say, your voice is like angels."

Alby:

Song: "Crossing Field" from Sword Art Online by Natewantstobattle

It was an anime convention and I was singing. Of course I didn't tell Alby about my obsession with anime. I mean, he'd think it's weird! So, I was standing, knees weak and my throat dry. "Hey! How are you guys?" I ask the crowd. "Well, that's going no where so, let's get to what you guys want!"

I always admit the ways of my cowardly past
I can't help that
And still I always act afraid
I'm oblivious and now it's back to haunt me
Forever
Countless skied that I've painted
Surely this is where my heart
Finally doesn't fall apart
(Won't fall apart)

Jumping high from my dreams
I'll fly
No matter what the cost
Today I'll find a way to shake off
All the pain
Within my dreams
I'll touch the sky

But I still realize
I won't survive the fight
Without you by my side
You give me life
When I have lost my way
I'll fall asleep
'Cause I always find you
In my dreams

I'll always be right next to you
I'll give you everything I have

Once I finished the song, the crowd went nuts. Screams and cheering. After a couple more songs of  "Reluctant Heroes" from Attack on Titan and "First Opening title" from Black butler I said my thanks and goodbyes and walked off the stage.

Once backstage I was Alby, smirking at me. He walked up to me and kissed my passionately.

"Don't hide this from me sweetie. It's was beautiful and magic. Besides, I love anime as well. So don't hide anymore, I love you. Every little detail of you." He says in my ear, sweetly and softly.
---------
Well, that a little harder to write than I though but I hope it turned out good. Did it? I hope so.