Newt and Gally for @Adrienne_1821

• This will be two imagines because she requested two and this was just easier.~Erin•

Newt-

Today was the day. The first day of the season. The football team and I were all nervous and excited. I was the kicker so I had to go. I sat down next to Newt on the bus with Minho and Thomas in front of us and Gally and Ably in the seat next to ours. "You ready for this, kicker?" Thomas said with a smirk. "Yeah Tommy." I said with a smirk too.

We all just talked about school and how bad we were doing. Thomas, Newt, and I were the only ones with good grades. So we agreed, somehow, to tutoring them. Now we were playing truth or dare. How fun. "Okay Newt truth or dare?" Thomas asked. "Truth." Newt say, biting his tongue inside of his mouth. "Okay.... Who would you want to marry?" Thomas said, grabbing the attention of some boys around us. "Hm.... Dominique." Newt says, making the boys give cat calls, while I sat there, wide eyed. "You would want to marry me? Why?!" I asked. "Well you are very sweet and... Cute." Newt said, the last part pretty softly. "Okay 1.why me? 2. I'm not sweet. And 3. I'm not 'cute'." I said, rolling my eyes at the boys. "Ah shut up klunkheads!" I said, pushing Thomas into Minho, messing up his hair.

"Ah! What the heck?! That took 30 minutes!" Minho yelled while everyone else was laughing. "Gosh Minho! You take more time on your hair than I do! And I'm the girl!" I said, making the boys laugh harder. So we continue the game. You know, some truths over there, some dares over here. After that's over we just talk about normal stuff. Me and Newt started talking our families. His dad died when he was seven and his mom remarried to a man who was almost drunk all time. "Oh I'm sorry." I said to him. "Nah it's okay. They're getting a divorce anyway." He said, laughing and smiling.

When we got there we were pumped! And all that energy was put into the game. We won! 30-6.

After we all hulled back onto the bus. Most were loud, including Thomas, Minho, Gally, and Alby but, not me and Newt. We were the only two who were in the back now while the guys celebrated. "Well they're ecstatic aren't they?" I said, looking over to see a exhausted Newt. "Yep. They should be. They played most of the game." Newt said. "Ah come on! At least we still played." I said to him. He laughed the laugh almost every girl fell in love with. "I'm just glad to go home and sleep." This time we both laughed.

Soon I got pretty tried so I laid I head on his shoulder. He looked down at me. "Ah sorry!" I said, taking my head off his shoulder. "No it's okay. I was just startled." Newt said, as I rested my head back down. "Can I ask you something?" Newt asks, looking down at me again. "Go ahead." I said, looking at him too. "Can girls tell when a guy likes them?" Newt asks. "Not most of the time but sometimes. Why?" I asked him. "Well I wanted to know." He started. "And, I wanted to tell this girl I really like her." He said, sheepishly. "Then go for it. She probably likes you back. Almost every girl in the school likes you." I said to him. "Okay. Dominique I like you." Newt said bluntly. "You what?" I said. "I like you. You said,'Go for it.' So I am." Newt didn't give me time to react before his lips found their way onto mine.

Cat calls came from everyone. Even the some girls who were genuinely happy for him. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Somehow his hand found its way to my neck and tilted my head up. But I broke away. He both were breathing heavily and set our forehead together. "So Dominique, will you do the honor of saying I can be your boyfriend?" Newt asked, smirking. "Of course." I said, smirking as well.

Gally

"Hey Dominique." I heard someone call out to me. I turned around and saw a drunk Minho with a jar full of Gally's special drink mix. "What's up Minho." I said, backing away for a moment. "Try some it's sooo good!" Minho said, putting the jar in front of me. "I don't want any." I said bluntly. Minho gave me a puppy dog face. "Pleaseeeee!" He begged. I sighed and grabbed the drink from his hand and took a drink. It burned as it went down but, I had done this before and unlike the boys I won't drink enough to get drunk.

Minho cheered as I jugged it. "That's the girl I know." Minho said, taking back the jar. "Goodbye." I said, walking away. When I got back to the bonfire I went and sat with the guys I work with. The builders. "Hey Dominique. What's up?" Jacob asked me as I sat down. "What do you think?" I said, looking at him with dead, cold eyes. "Woah! Someone's annoyed." Gally said, smirking at me. "Ah shut up Gally." I said to him, hitting him in the arm. "Aw are the lovebirds fighting?" Tyler asked me and Gally. "Oh god no." I said, Gally scoffing. "Ohhhhhh!" The boys call out, making me and Gally both laugh. "Ah stop acting like teenage girls. Wait! Scratch that you are teenage girls." I said to them, making some laugh even more.

I said my goodbyes, walked away, and went to my room. When I got to the door of my room Minho came up to me. "Can I talk to you?" He said, sounding sober. "Um.. Sure." I said, Minho leading the way to the deadheads. "So what up?" I said. "Well um... I... um... Aw shuck!" Minho said as he pushed me up against a tree and roughly kissed me. I tried to push him away but his grip was too strong. Once I did get him off me I was pretty pissed. "What the hell Minho! You're not thinking straight! Next time I see you, you better be shucking sober!" I shouted at him. "Oh come on. I see how you look at me and know you can't look my in the eye and say you don't feel that way back." Minho said, putting his hands on his hips. "I can and will: I don't feel that way toward you." I said, walking not to far before he grabbed my wrist.

I'm swirled around and pushed up against a tree again. "Aw come on. You know you do like me." Minho said, slipping his hand in my pants making little circles. "Hey, hey! Get off of her!" A voice yelled and right away I knew who it was. Gally. He had pushed Minho down but, his hand wasn't out of my pants so I went down too. I had landed on my shoulder, hearing a 'pop'. I groaned as Gally, gently helped my up and gave me a slight push toward the homestead. "Go Dominique. I'll keep him here." Gally said as I started to run.

When I got to the homestead I bumped into Newt. "What the bloody hell happened?" Newt asks, looking at my now bloody shoulder. "Drunk Minho happened." I said. Newt understood and called for Clint and Jeff. They had rushed in and started to work to get my shoulder set. I heard some voices and then Gally rushed in as Clint set my should back into place. Hearing a 'pop' sound. I whimpered just a bit. "I-I'll take it from here." Gally said, looking worried. Clint and Jeff both look at each other before shrugging their shoulders and leaving.

Then it's just me and Gally. He walks over and embraces me gently. "Are you okay?" He asks my in a small voice. "Yeah. Just fine now." I said, speaking in a whisper in his ear. "That's good." Gally said. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke again. "Look I know this is probably the worst time to tell you this but I just need to get it out." Gally looked me straight in the eye and finished. "I love you. I have since you came up in the box. I love the way you can handle the boys. I love the way you work so hard. I love everything about you. And I know you don't feel the same way about me and I know things are going to be awkward now between us and everything." Gally said sincerely. I found myself smiling and looking but at him.

"Gally, I do like you that way and that was a very cute confession." I said, making his checks go pink with embarrassment. "Y-you like me t-too?" He said. "Isn't that what I just told you?" I said, smirking. "Okay well I'm gonna let you get some rest." Gally said getting up and walking toward the door. "Wait." I said in weak voice, looking down at my lap. "Um... could you..." I said before hearing him chuckle. "Of course." He said, walking back to the bed and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my head before I fell asleep, warmed by his embrace.
__________________________
Hope you liked it @Adrienne_1821 and everyone's will be up soon.