#54 (AU) They Try On Heels (Pt. 3)

A/N: sorry this is late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas:

As Thomas walked through the crowded halls of high school. His books in his arms, and his head down. "Heyyyyyy Thomas," minho said, running up next to him.

"Hey, Minho," Thomas said, smiling up at the boy. "Whatcha doing? You're going to be late to practice," He said. "I'm not going today," Thomas said, keeping his head down.

"What? Why not?" Minho asked, stopping Thomas where he stood. "I-I just can't today. Sorry," Thomas tried to break away from Minho, but he couldn't.

"Come on, kid," Minho said, pulling Thomas out to his car. "Minho, where are you going with this?" Thomas asked. Minho just got into the drivers seat, and drove away. "You'll see, Tommy," he said, smiling.

Thomas immediately relaxed at that nickname. Thought Newt doesn't call him that all the time, even just the mention of the name is comforting.

Thomas rode with Minho in silence, but it somehow made him feel better. He really didn't like talking about his feelings a lot, and he felt weird when he did. No matter how much people talked with him.

When they got to their destination Minho turned the engine off, and waited for Thomas. Thomas slowly came out, going to stand next to him. Thomas kept his head down most of the walk there.

"Minho, why are we here?" Thomas asks, finally looking up. "Well... Just come on," Minho said, pulling him along gently. "Ugh, fine," Thomas said letting Minho pull him away .

When they got into the build Thomas looked around only to see, you, Newt, Gally(who he kinds hates with a great passion), and Chuck, Thomas's younger brother. "You shanks are late," Newt says, walking over.

"We're now so no big deal," Minho said. You came over to Thomas and slowly pulled him away from everyone before they noticed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You asked him. "Nothin'," he answered vaguely. "Thomas. What is it?" You said sternly, knowing he's hiding something. He looked down at his shoes, obviously not wanting to talk.

'Oh my gosh.. How could I forget..' You thought, mentally punching yourself. 'Today's the anniversary..'

"Thomas, I know it's still hard for you, but try to cope with it?" You said, gently lifting his chin.

"I-I don't know how.." He said said sadly. "You can," You said. "Just try not to think about it, it's been years, darling. She wouldn't want you to do this to yourself," you said, making him look at you.

"Hey, lovebirds, you comin' or what?" Minho called out to us. "Be there in a sec," you called back, grabbing Thomas's hand.

"Please try baby," I said softly to him. He nodded and put on a smile. "I think I'm okay now," He said, smiling. "That's good. Now come on, everyone's waiting," I said, pulling him along.

For he most part everyone's had a good time. They've all been laughing and goofing off like teenagers should. Until they got to the mall.

There, they went berserk.

They, and I mean Minho, ran just about everywhere.

And Chuck and Gally argued the whole time.

And Newt couldn't stop looking at comic books.

Meanwhile, Thomas and I were shopping for nonsense things. Like clothes, shoes, hair ties, ect.

"What about this pair?" Thomas asks, holding up a bright pink pair of high heels. "Baby, you can't walk in that, so no," I told him as sweetly as I could.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, looking at me with a smirk. "Yeah, I think so," I said, smirking back.

"You're on. The loser buys the winner the heels, and a pizza."

"Deal!"

Thomas sat down  and put the heels on. He stood up and walked for a few steps, before failing miserably.

"Thomas! Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly. He sat up and laughed at me. "I can't believe that you lost!" He said, laughing in between every other word. "Fine fine fine, but at least lets get you out of these," I said, helping him up.

Later that night we went one a pizza date.

And he actually wore the damn heels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little birdies!

How are you all?

Did you have a good Christmas? A good Newt Year?

Fantastic!!!

So here ya go!

Imreallysorrythisislateihavenoexcusepleaseforgivemeh!!!

(I'm really sorry this is late I have no excuse please forgive meh!!!)
Until we meet again my birdies!!