#33 he finds out your on your period(AU)

Newt:
Newt found out by seeing the wrappers in the trash. If there wasn't wrappers he wouldn't have known anything.

Minho:
One day Minho decided to drop by and he found on you the couch, curled up and clutching your waist/stomach. He asked what was wrong and you looked at him with a 'seriously?!' Look and he understood right away.

Thomas:
Thomas, one day, asked why you were wearing his sweatpants. Not that he minded he just wanted to know. And you told him. He didn't get it at first but really, what guy does?

Gally:
You had been bitchy all day and Gally was getting fed up and screamed at you. You screamed back "IM ON MY PERIOD YOU SHANK!" And he went pale. He rushed you into your bedroom and laid you down. He came back with chocolate, heat wraps, and everything you might need.

Alby:
He found out when you said from the bathroom, "I think someone committed suicide in my uterus!" He was madly concerned at first then realized what you meant. He came in, red faced, and got you everything you might need. Then, after you shoved him out, you came out and he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom. He laid you down and cuddled you and watched whatever you wanted.