#60 what sport/activity you do together and A/N

Newt:

Baking. You two took some classes when you where in high school and then went to a culinary school after collage. He and you now own a bakery, and after only a few months, you've gotten so many great reviews.

Minho:

You two do track/running. He met you one day when the coach was telling you about the newest member of the track team, Minho. And even though he isn't younger or older than you, he fit right in and soon enough you two had become the envy of the entire school.
(Sorry for you all you people who aren't athletic!)
Thomas:

Band. He met you in 6th grade when you both found out you both played clarinet. He and you connected almost instantly and when you two were in 8th grade he asked you to be his. And you two have been together ever since. You're both out of collage now and are both Band Directors.

Gally:

Golf. It's the perfect sport for you two. Mainly because you love it so much and it helps Gally with his temper, and now it's nearly gone. And Gally can't remember when he had so much fun with anyone.

Alby:

Art. You two have been in the same art class since middle school, and have grown closer in so many ways. He isn't recently asked you out and even though it hasn't been very long, you already couldn't picture your life without him.
(Sorry if you have no artist abilities like me, if you do, you're a better human being than me.)

----------------
A/N:

This is just something that I've been dying to tell you guys, but the guy I liked asked me out and I said yes!!! I literally just want to snuggle with him all day!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! And he's soooooo cute!!! He's really cheesy and funny and u love that about him!!!

And why does he have to be so damn perfect????????
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍