Gally for @gallyismyshank

"So then I screamed. Right in his face!" Jack said telling me about the time he nearly got banished. "You really are just as crazy as people say you are." I said hitting him in the chest, playfully of course. Then he linked his hand with mine still working. "What the shuck is happening?!" There was my over protective, short-tempered, about 5'9 boyfriend Gally. "We were just telling stories." Jack says trailing off. "Why are you touching her?" Gally pressured while taking Jack's hand off mine. "No!" Jack said grabbing my hand once more. "Ow! Your hurting my hand!" I hiss.

"Let go! You hurt her!" Gally shouts, grabbing his shirt. Then when his said I saw Gally's hand connect with his face. I cringed. Gally leaned over and saw his work. "Gally!" I say. "Well that shank deserved it. He was touching you." I groaned and said," Gally I hold hands with boys all the time and you usual don't get mad. Why this time?" I ask. Without answering my question he just turned I his heels and walked away. I threw my hands up in frustration.

That night I got the dinner earlier then usual so I saw down at an empty table. "May I have a seat here?" A voice said, a recognizable person. Jack. "No you my not!" Gally shouted. "Jeez what a guy." He said sitting down next to me. "You didn't have to do that you know?" I say not bothering to look up at him. "Well yes I did." This time I looked at him. "No you didn't Gally. I can handle my own here." I say putting my hands on my hips. "Sometimes you can't so I did that to protect you." I sighed. "Gally I don't need protection. Okay?" He nodded his head and we both went back to eating.

"Aw are the lovebirds fighting?" Newt asks. "Yeah sure." I mumble. "Oh Newt?! Did I ever tell you something?" Minho asks out of the blue. "No, why?" Minho smiles with anticipation. "Okay be ready to laugh." The boys nodded and awaited Minho's joke. "If a robot ever promises to love you forever it's lying! ROBOTS ARE RUTHLESS KILLING MACHINES!" They all explode in laughter. Not Gally or me. "Oh come on! You two have to admit that was kinda funny." Gally abruptly got up and grabbed my wrist. "Come on." He said pulling me along with him. "Where?" I ask. No response from the boy.

Gally dragged me to the deadheads for some reason I did know why. We sat down, I was in between him legs so on was on either side of me, with his head resting on mine. "Sorry." I didn't answer. "It's okay Gally. I get it." "Yeah but I'm really sorry. I should have known you would react like you did." I sighed. "Gally you don't have to apologize. I understand." I say kissing him in the check. "Just promise if you do that again not to hit the kid." Gally chuckled. "Okay." He said bringing my face up to his. He cracked my lips into his. The kiss was full of passion and love. We pulled apart to take a breath. "Your mine." Gally whispered. "Forever." I say.
__________________________
Okay so hoped you liked it @gallyismyshank. Others images will be up soon. Hopefully.