Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V.

It feels really strange riding in a car without sitting beside her. Ever since I met her we always sit together even in school, public places, restaurants and cars.

Seeing her beside Harry is just so weird. Before she hated Harry and now she's practically spending her entire day with him. Maybe it's just a big set-up or just for publicity. I wish I hadn't ruin my friendship with her, then she would be by my side. Well this will just have to be a fair fight for her heart.

"I'm bored!!" Dani groaned. She actually playfully punched Harry on the arm but I think it hurt more than it looks.

"Well, why did you have to punch my arm then?" Harry whinned, rubbing his arm so it would soothed the pain away.

"It's not my fault that you were sitting beside me." Dani mummered, crossing her arms practically pissed off.

"Yes it is!" He yelled.

"No it's not!" She hissed.

"Yeah it is!"

"No way liar!"

"You're the liar!"

"No you are!"

"Yea..." Harry was cut off by Liam.

"Will you both shut up!" Liam hissed giving both of them glares. My savior.

"Don't care cause you're not the boss of me." She stuck her tongue out at Liam.

"Fine! I'll just ignore you!" He turned back his attention to Paul.

"Whatever..." She muttered and turned her eyes to the window.

"So have you guys ever wondered what we would sound like?" 

"Nope, not really." Louis shook his head and so did Harry.

"Hey how about you Zayn? Oh wait never mind." I was about to ask him but he was already fast asleep. How very obvious of him.

"How about you Dani? Uhm... hello?" I asked her and she was also in a deep sleep for now. Didn't expect her to fall asleep that fast but lesson learned.

"She's not waking up any time soon." Justin chuckled any patted Dani on the head. How come she doesn't wake up when he does that? That is so unfair. But I know she hates me but come on.

"Maybe or maybe not."

"We're almost here Dani and boys. Is Dani asleep again?" Paul stared at us for a moment. Now the moment has become awkward.

"Yep!" We all cheered.

"That will be a big difficulty for us." He sighed.

"Why is that?" Liam looked at us. Welcome to the convo Liam.

"The last time this happened we had to carry her round and the papparazzi got a lot of stolen photos of that day. And it doesn't look cute like couple cute. So the management really wants a someone to carry her so it would seem like she's dating someone. But Dani really hates that idea. She says that it seems like lying so she declines everything." Paul sighed some more.

"And that management is alright with that?"

"Yes, and they can't make Dani do anything she hates. Except like one date set-up but that's all. Well we have to get inside the studio now. Cause Simon might cause a fit." Paul chuckled. "So which one of you wants to carry her?" 

"Me!!!" Me and Harry both shouted. Oh it is on Harry.

"Well you two are both eager to do it. But only one of you can. How about you two settle it the old fashioned way. Rock-paper-scissors." He gave us a smirk. I think he has something under his sleeves.

"Oh it's on Nialler." Harry put out his hand.

"Let's see about that Haz." 

"Rock-paper-scissors shoot!" I shot a rock and he shot a pair of scissors.

"Ha! I win!"

"Alright. It's a fair match so good luck Nialler." Harry shot me a thumbs up.

"I leave Dani to your almost capable hands Niall. Come and follow me everyone." Paul led us to the main entrance. While I had to piggy back ride Dani. Oh how I missed doing this with her. It just felt so right.

We walked around the halls for a while and got on an elevator. The builiding looked so fancy and all modern styled. Maybe this will not be that scary or bad.

"Well boys this is Simon's office so I'll be waiting out here. And don't worry Dani will wake up soon." Paul wished us luck.

"Let's do this lads." Liam said, he opened the door and we entered. Surprisingly it was really cool in there.

"Good morning boys please do sit down." Simon directed us to the couch. "Well I see that Dani fell asleep again. Sorry for that."

"Don't be we're really used to it though."

"Uh what? where? Ow!" Dani grumbled as she fell off the couch and onto the floor. Whoops!

"Hey Dani we're at Simon's office already so take a seat." Harry patted a spot beside him.

"Uhm... no thanks, I'm gonna go and take a breather outside." She walked out the door. Well, that went well.

"Now let's get down to business boys. Today we're going to record 'What Makes You Beautiful' with Dani. And it'll be your first ever single. With her help you'll all be famous in no time." Simon said, pulled out a file from his desk. "If you would sign this contract, then you have accepted a 2 million pounds contract and a record deal. With a full tour and album so will you boys accept?."

"Yeah we will!!!"

Dani's P.O.V.

I just woke up beside Niall and fell off the damn couch. How did I end up beside Niall? Who's idea was it to piss me off even more? Did Niall carry me all the way up here?

Argh! Damn those stupid boys. No I'm really pissed off, more than ever. I just want a really peaceful day but they just keep ruining it. But now I feel a bit peckish. Maybe I'll grab some breakfast and a snack on the way. Where to eat?

Hmm... I'll just go and order my usual at McDonald's. Yummy hash brown, pancakes, orange juice and hot caramel sundae. Alright let's order.

"Hello, I'm Kasie and what will you order today... Oh my gosh!! It's..." I covered her mouth so she would keep it down.

"Shush! Yes I am but can you please keep it down."

"Oh sorry, I'm just a big fan though. Can I have your autograph?" She placed a napkin and a pen infront of me.

"Sure thing, nice to meet you Kasie."

"Thank you very much. So what will be your order?" She went back to her cash register.

"Well, I'll have a hash brown, orange juice, pancakes and hot caramel sundae. I'll give you my number and I'll get yours too. Call me when you need anything alright."

"Oh my sure! And your order will be ready soon." She gave me a receipt and I took a seat.

She's a nice girl totally. Now I have a new friend.

After 15 minutes of checking different tweets, my order finally arrived. At least Kasie was the one who gave it to me.

"Thanks Kasie." I started to nibble on my food.

"No problem, so I'll call you later." She went back to her station.

Never had a breakfast like this in a long time now. Usually I wouldn't bother to even eat anything. But today was no usual day.