fifty one

Benjamin and Mary are eleven months old

•••

"It's Christmas," Michelle said, picking Mary up from the crib. "Sana?" Mary asked, still sleepy. Michelle grinned, "Santa came, there's no need to worry."

"Hey there buddy," Peter said, picking up Ben, who was bouncing up and down in his crib. "Are you ready for presents?" Peter asked his son, who nodded in response.

"We got to eat first," Michelle said heading out the room with Mary. "Hold on," Peter told Ben. Ben grabbed onto his neck and put his head on Peter's shoulder.

Steve and Sam were in the kitchen cooking, and everyone else was sat around the living room.

"Good morning Pete," Tony said "Merry Chrysler too," he said with a smirk. Peter's mouth fell open, "Never say that again." Tony laughed, "Your face was hilarious." Peter huffed, then let Ben down from his lap.

Ben walked over to where Mary was. She was sitting in Clint's lap, and playing with a bird stuff animal Clint grabbed from the corner. "Hey little man," Clint said, rubbing his head. Ben shook his hand off, and tried to crawl into his lap too. "Now I don't think my lap is big enough for the both of you," he laughed, watching Ben attempt for the fifth time.

After ten minutes, Steve came out from the kitchen. "Food's ready," he told them, going to help Sam put it on the table.

Everyone got up and sat in their seats. "Well, Merry Christmas everyone," Peter said, cutting Mary's pancake up. "Merry Christmas," everyone said back, then started eating.

"Sam, did you make your cinnamon pancakes?" Michelle asked. "Yup," he said, picking up the second plate of pancakes. "Thank you," she said, taking a few.

"Panak," Mary said, picking up a piece of pancake, "Panak dood." Peter smiled at his daughter's attempt to talk, "Pancakes are delicious." Mary smiled and ate another piece.

Once everyone was done eating, they all gathered in the living room. Michelle and Wanda sorted the presents to the person they belonged too, then sat down.

"Who goes first?" Peter asked, adjusting Ben in his lap. "Me," Ben said, then everyone laughed. "I guess Ben will go first," Natasha laughed.

•••

kinda a short wholesome chapter. i'll probably just skip the rest of the christmas part. you can make up the presents they get.

but hey, there was a lot of cute baby scenes in this one :).

-Nat