thirty one

Michelle Jones is thirty three weeks

•••

Michelle waited for someone. She stayed standing, now terrified of her current state.

Now that is was happening, her doubts started to come back. Am I ready? I can't do this. Oh God.

She was starting to panic when Bruce walked into the room. She turned and looked at him, "My water broke," she told him, her voice shaky.

"Okay, can you walk down to the medical wing?" He asked her, now beside her. She shook her head, "Yeah."

Bruce held onto her arm, and guided her towards the door.

•••

The words Friday had said finally got to Peter. He started to panic, "Oh God," he said, starting to shake.

"Peter calm down," Natasha told the frantic boy. "I- I can't," he told her, "I need my wheelchair. I can hardly walk, let alone while I'm panicking," he rushed out.

Steve walked to his lab table and got his wheelchair. He wheeled it over and Clint and Natasha helped him sit down.

He pressed the button on his hip, and his braces contracted back in. "Friday, is Mj still in our room?" Peter asked, rolling towards the lab door.

"Bruce is taking her to the med bay," Friday informed. Peter wasted no time in getting through the door and wheeling his way to the elevator.

"Med bay," Peter told Friday as he got in.

Peter bounced his hand up and down on the armrest. "Hurry up," he mumbled to himself.

When the elevator door opened, Peter rolled out and look at the lady at the front desk. He didn't have to ask anything, "Room twenty," she told him.

He nodded his head and headed his way. Considering the hallway was straight, he turned on the self driving, so he could get there faster.

He turned off self driving and knocked on the door. Within seconds, Bruce opened the door and let him in.

He rolled beside Mj, "Hey Mj. Sorry I couldn't get here faster." Mj smiled at him, "It's fine, you haven't missed anything."

Mj looked away from Peter and to the other side of the huge hospital-like room. "There's the little cribs," she pointed to two clear baby sized beds. "Our babies will be there in a few hours," she smiled.

Every doubt each of the teens had, left when they saw each other. They knew that as long as they had each other, they could do it.

"I'm excited," Peter told her, taking her hand in his. "Me too," she smiled at him.

•••

someone tell me how i completely forgot to do the press conference...
i'll do it later i guess. no biggie.

if i made a book about the avengers that's basically oneshots, but it's like them telling memories (i'm not trying to give too much details here), would you read it?

-Nat