three

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have ran away

•••

Peter made his way back into Stark Tower. He greeted everyone he passed on his way to the elevator. "Hey Bella!" The teen said before stepping into the moving box.

When the elevator doors opened, he walked out and headed towards his room. Every Avenger he passed he greeted with a bright smile.

"Hey Peter, how was school?" Natasha greeted her nephew from the kitchen island. "It was fine. I aced my physics test and got all my homework done during English," the younger hero responded, deciding to grab a snack while he was stopped. "That's good. Me and Clint are making spaghetti for supper by the way," the assassin said. "Okay," Peter said, leaving with his apple.

Peter made it to his room with out any more heroes questioning him about his day. He went to his closest and grabbed his suitcase. He threw all his clothes in, making sure to grab a few toiletries too.

It only took Peter ten minutes to pack, so he hid his suitcase in his closet and grabbed his Spider-man suit.

Peter wanted to be Spider-man one last time before he left.

So he took his shirt and pants off, and slid into his suit. He sent Tony a quick message telling him he was going out on patrol, and headed towards his window. He unlatched it and climbed out it, sticking to the wall. He put his wrist up, shot a web, and swung away into Queens one last time.

•••

Around seven, Peter got a text from Natasha telling him to 'get your ass home supper is ready :)." Peter stood up from the ledge he was sitting on and looked out at this city, "God, i'm gonna miss this."

Peter pulled his mask back down and swung back to the tower.

He climbed back through his window, changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants, and headed down for supper. "Hurry up Pete, we're hungry," he heard Clint yell as he made his way in. "Calm down, I'm here," the younger hero said, raising his hands while walking towards the table.

Peter sat down and everyone started eating. Everyone was making conversation with each other, but Peter was just listening and appreciating the people around him.

He hated to leave them, but he had too. He was too scared of what their reactions would be. He didn't want to be yelled at for something he was going to love for the rest of his life.

Wanda, who sitting to Peter's right, noticed how quite her 'little brother' was being. "You good Pete?" She asked, only loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah. I'm great," he said, looking up at his 'big sister' with a smile. "Well you aren't talking everyone's ears off tonight." "Just got some stuff on my mind." "Like what?" she asked, curiosity in her voice. "Just how grateful I am for all of you," He said smiling even wider. "Aww. I'm grateful for you too Pete."

Dinner continued on as usual, and when everyone was done Peter went back to his room. It was nine thirty four, almost two and a half hours left at the tower.

He spent those two and a half hours with his family. They watched a few episodes of some random TV show Clint had on. From what Peter did watch it seemed cheesy and cliché.

At eleven every decided to go to their rooms and settle in for the night. "Night Guys!" Peter said, being the first one out of the living room. He heard an array of good nights behind him as he headed towards his room.

He decided to wait thirty minutes. "Hey Friday." "Yes Peter," the AI responded. "Where is everyone?" the teenager asked. "Everyone seems to be in their rooms." "Okay," Peter responded, a little less nervous. "My pleasure Peter."

Peter took this as his chance. He grabbed his suitcase and headed towards the elevator. He got in and pressed the button for the garage, and waited.

When the doors open he got out and grabbed the keys for his dad's Black Mercedes Benz off the key holder.
He went to the car and put his suitcase in the trunk. When he got in he sighed, "I'm gonna miss this place."

And with that, Peter drove out the garage, leaving his childhood home behind him, ready to start a new chapter of his life.

•••

i feel like this chapter is really rushed lmao. also, this is the longest chapter i have ever written so ayeeeeee!

-Nat