four

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have ran away

•••

As Peter drove to his girlfriends house, he felt nervous, anxious, and so many more emotions that they all start to blend together. He still couldn't get over the fact he was going to be a dad, a little sooner than he expected though.

He was also about to just run away.

Before he left the tower, Peter removed the tracker from his spider suit. He knew his dad would was no time to find where he was. His suit would be the first place he checked.
Although Peter wasn't going to be his alter ego for a while, he still brought the suit. In this world, you never know when a hero might need to come out of hiding.

Peter decided to park a block down from Mj's house. Before getting out the car, he texted a quick, "here."

Mj quickly responded with a, "okay."

Peter stepped out his car and made his way to his girlfriend's house. When he got to the door, Mj was already there, waiting on the doorstep.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Peter asked. "I find it to be a better option than telling my parents and getting disowned," Mj said back. From her voice, Peter could tell she was scared. "Hey. We're gonna be fine. I've already found a safe house in New Jersey. It's right on the state line, a little less than five hours." Peter held his girlfriend's hands, giving her a reassuring smile. "Okay. I'm just so scared," Mj said. "I can only imagine what it's like to actually be the pregnant one, but i know it's even harder than what the father goes through," Peter looked Mj in the eyes, "But i know you are gonna be one hell of a mother. Even if you've never wanted to admit it, you've always had a motherly side to you," Peter finished with a small chuckle, but gaining a small punch on the arm.

"I do not," Mj tried to defend herself. "Yeah right. You're totally not always trying to clean up my room, or make sure i've always got my shit together," Peter said. Mj blushed, but grabbed her suitcase and started walking towards the car.

"I would offer to pull your suitcase, but i know you'd only scowled me for it," Peter said, catching up with Mj. "Actually, you can take it. My other bag is heavy." Peter had a shocked face, "Wow. What a change in pace."

With that, Peter took her suitcase.

•••

hiiiii. so i could have continued this one, but i like shorter more frequent updates. plus i'm lazy af.

i'm currently on the way to a concert my mom is forcin me and my sister to go to haha.

-Nat