nineteen

Michelle Jones is twenty seven weeks

•••

Another week had passed and Peter was still stuck in the damn medical room. He was tired of the plain white walls and horrible decorations. Why couldn't there be some type of color? Like seriously, the white is making him go crazy.

Everyone's been in and out of his room throughout the week. Mj stayed all day, only leaving to go sleep in his room. Wanda and Tony come in second for spending the most time with the teen.

He's been in here because of his broken spinal cord. His advanced healing is helping, but it's still taking its time.

Natasha, Mj, and Tony were in the room with Peter.

"If I cut off my foot, would it hurt?" Peter asked, taking the three by surprise. "I don't think so," Tony hesitated, "considering you can't feel it." "Why would you even ask that," Natasha asked. "I gotta ask the real questions," Peter said confidently.

"That is a pretty real question ребенок паук," Natasha chuckled. "When can I get out of here?" Peter asked, his mood visibly changing. "Bruce said tonight maybe. It all just depends on your spine," Tony told him. Peter huffed, "I'm so tired of this room."

Natasha's phone rang, "Sorry Pete. I've got to cut this conversation short," she leaned done and hugged him, "I'll see you later." "Bye мама паук."

"As much as I don't want to have this conversation, we need to," Tony spoke up, the two teens tensed up. "Just tell me from the beginning," he told them.

Peter and Mj looked at each other for a few seconds. "A few months ago we had our first time," Peter said, an awkward vibe created. "I swear we used protection, but I guess it broke or something," he gestured to Mj's stomach.

"Why'd you run off to New Jersey?" Peter looked down at his hands. "We were scared of what everyone would say. We knew we didn't want to get rid of them, but we didn't know what you'd think. We thought running off and just waiting till they were born and coming back would be better, but I guess not," he pointed at his legs.

"God. You two are going to be the death of me," He pit his head in his hands. "Yes, I'm mad. Disappointed, not really. I just wish you would have told me and not run off. I would have supported you. You know that Peter," Tony told him.

"I'm sorry," Peter said, tears in his eyes. "It's okay," Tony took a deep breath, "We'll make the empty bed room beside your's a nursery. You two just share your room," Tony looked at Mj, "And, welcome to the family," Tony gave her a smile. "Thank you," she said, wiping tears from her eyes.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in," Peter yelled, hiccuping after. Bruce walked in. "Well Peter, I've got good news."

•••

i was dreading that conversation omg. also, we're kinda just gonna forget mj's parents exist. i don't wanna deal with them.

-Nat