twelve

Peter Stark has been found

•••

"Get everyone up," Tony ordered Friday. "Already done boss, they should be on their way," the AI responded.

The next few minutes, the Avenger's living room was full of sleepy heroes. "Tony, what do you want?" Wanda asked, rubbing the sleep out her eyes. "I called all of you down here because Friday found Peter." Gasps and excited sounds filled the large room. "The problem though," Tony took a deep sigh, "Peter got into a car accident." The room went quiet.

"The only reason I'm not flying my ass out of here right now is because I don't fully know where he is. Friday saw his face in one security camera, but we haven't seen it since."

"Now get off your asses and suit up," Tony called his suit to him, "I'll have Friday send up a quinjet, she already knows the coordinates. We're going to the place we saw his face. If he is still there, I don't know." With that, Tony flew through a window. Luckily, Friday was able to open it in time.

•••

It took the billionaire almost twenty minutes to find the black BMW. "Oh god, Pete," He said when he saw the vehicle's condition.

The windshield was busted. The driver's door was opened, probably from impact. Three of the four windows were busted. The passenger door looked jammed.

Tony flew down to the driver's side. He braced himself for what he might have to see. With a deep breath, he walked up to the opened door.

He saw Peter. Blood dripped from different places on his face. He looked like had just gotten beat up.

He looked up from Peter and saw a girl. She was still hanging on to consciousness. "Hey girl," Tony caught her attention.

•••

i'm on roll with this whole updating thing. i'm just excited. again, i'm sorry for how short it is. it's just how it turned out.

-Nat