five

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have ran away

•••

It's currently three forty two in the morning. Mj was asleep, while Peter was deep in thought while driving.

'What if this was a bad idea.'
'What if they should have stayed home.'
'What if something bad happens.'

Peter was too into his 'what if's' to realize his girlfriend had woken up. "Hey Pete," she said, which caused the boy to jump slightly. "Hi." "I need to pee," she stated, still sounding sleepy. "Okay. I think there's a gas station right up here." "M'kay."

After another three minutes, Peter pulled into the SpeedWay. "Wake up," he said, slightly shaking Mj. Mj sat up and followed Peter out the car.

She went to the bathroom, while Peter went and got a few snacks. Thanks to his dad's advanced car, the didn't need to get gas.

After a few minutes Mj found Peter in the candy isle. "Hey loser." "Hey Mj. Want anything? I took a few million from dad," "How many million," Mj asked with her eyebrow raised. "I may or may not have taken eight million," Peter said, a smirk forming. "Gosh Pete. Better be glad Tony's a billionaire."

After paying, the two got back in the car and continued driving.

"How much longer?" Mj asked. "A little less than two hours." "I just wanna get out this car." "Me too.

After about five minutes of comfortable silence Peter spoke, "We should probably talk more about the baby and what are we gonna do about school?" Peter noticed Mj's hand move to her stomach. "We are keeping it. I don't care what you say," Mj said looking over at her boyfriend. "Mj, if I didn't want this I won't be a runaway with you right now. Friday take the wheel," Peter said looking Mj straight in the eyes. "I love you and this baby. I don't wanna lose anymore biological family either. Hell, I'm the last Parker till now," Peter whispered the last part, but Mj heard it. "Tony and Pepper may have adopted me, and I have the team, but they aren't my blood." Peter had tears in his eyes now.

"Peter," Mj said, putting her hands on Peter cheeks. After they stared in each other's other's eyes for a minute, Mj pulled Peter into a hug. "When did May die? Why didn't you tell me? God Peter." Peter was now crying, "Drive by. Almost nine months now," he said between tears. "They found out I was Spider-Man and got her instead of me."

•••

on a scale from 1-10 how much drama should be in this book?

-Nat