e-boy

Peter Parker has found out what Tik Tok is. And let's just say, that wasn't a great idea.

"Friday, where's the hair dye?" Peter asked the AI. "There is some under the sink in Boss' bathroom."

Peter got up from his bed, stretched, and made his way to Tony's room.

When he got there, he opened the cabinet door, and was introduced to many hair colors. "Why does Tony have so much hair dye?" Peter asked the AI again. "Different Halloween's," she responded, almost sounding like she was laughing some.

Peter searched the different colors, and grabbed the black. He then grabbed gloves, the bowl, and brush.

He made it back to his room and went to his bathroom. He set everything down on the counter, and got a few towels.

Once he had everything set up, he put the brush to his head. The dye was cold, which sent a shiver through him.

"I'm gonna regret this," he said, after he had finished the first section, "Oh well."

•••

The whole ordeal took a little over an hour. He let it set some, then washed it out in the sink.

When stood back up, he looked completely different. To Peter, he thought he looked more, edgy.

He took out the blow dryer, and dried his hair. Then, he cleaned up his mess.

•••

The next morning, when he was getting ready for school, he decided to go all out. "If my hair gets to be e-boy, I get to be e-boy."

So he found on old black and white stripped long sleeve shirt in his closet, one of Tony AC/DC shirts, black whipped jeans, and checkered vans. To top it off, he turned old chains on his desk from an old project into necklaces.

Once he had everything on, he looked into the mirror, "I look great," he said, then smirked. Midtown High was not ready for this.

•••

When Peter walked into Midtown High, everyone was shocked. Quiet, nerdy, Peter Parker had changed.

"What happened to you?" Ned asked, waking up to Peter and eying his new look. "My hair became e-boy, so I became e-boy," Peter said simply, confusing Ned more.

"Nice look," Mj said, waking up to the duo. "Thanks," Peter said, giving her a fist bump. "So, you finally got Tik Tok?" she asked, and Peter shook his head. "My innocence is gone," he joked.

"Look at Puny Parker, finally learning what style is," Flash said, clapping his hands in a sarcastic way.

Peter stopped in front of his bully. "I could beat you to death," Peter said, looking him straight in the eye. "Really?" Flash questioned. "He's not lying," Mj said, back Peter up.

Flash nodded his head, "You got balls Parker. I'll see you later." With that, he walked away. Peter and Mj bursted our laughing.

word count: 487
i have no idea what this is. i'm sorry.