eleven

Michelle Jones is twenty six weeks

•••

7:46 pm
New York and New Jersey State Line

"Mj, do you wanna see a movie tonight?" Peter asked, sitting on the couch next to her. "I thought we had a stay in the safe house unless it's an emergency rule?" she asked with a playful smile.

"We do, but I'm getting bored. It won't kill us to go see one movie and stuff our faces full of overly priced snacks," Peter had a hopeful look in his eyes. "I guess it won't hurt," she responded, finally closing her book all the way.

"The new movie, 'Men in Black' is playing at eight thirty," Peter suggested. "That's fine," She said standing up and stretching out her back, "I assume we need to start getting ready then."

•••

11:24 pm
New York and New Jersey State Line

"That was a good movie," Peter said, opening Mj's car door. "It was. I'm definitely glad we broke our rule for the night," she got in and Peter closed the door.

Peter got into the driver's side, "Me too. I needed a break from that house." He started the car, Mj pulled out her phone.

"I want ice cream," she said as Peter pulled out the parking spot. "There's a twenty four hour Baskin Robins up the road, wanna finish off this date there?" Peter asked with a smile, pulling out the mall parking lot. "Please. I'm craving cotton candy ice cream so bad right now."

Peter drove down the mostly empty roads while Mj played with the radio stations. "Do you want to talk more about the whole spider-baby situation?" Peter spoke up, turning left. "Why not. Do you actually think they'll have the mutation?" Mj asked. "Honestly, yes. Its simple genetics," Peter went straight. "Whether or not if both of the babies have the mutation, I don't know." "I think it would be pretty cool if one of them had it. Just imagine, spider-man and spider-son saving lives!" Mj moved her hand in front of her and waved it for more exaggeration. "I'd love it too, but I'd hate having the dangers always at their tails," Peter explain, taking a right.

"Just thinking about taking care of a kid let alone two, and now we're adding powers. Oh god, makes my head hurt," Mj pulled out her phone, opening Instagram. Going to take a left turn, Peter responded, "At least they won't just be thrown at them like they were with me. They might actually get to take time perfect everything they can do before th-."

"PETE-"

•••

uh. hi.

do you hate me yet?

i basically did a double update, who am i??? naw, i was just really excited to write this part! i think its my best chapter in this whole book. i love how it turned out.

also, peter's bi in this. it doesn't affect the story line, but lets support.

i hope you still like me after this...

-Nat