fifty

Benjamin and Mary are eleven months old

•••

"Go find their Christmas pajamas," Michelle told Peter, changing Ben's diaper. Peter nodded his head, and rolled over to the closet, and grabbed the matching 'my first Christmas' onesies.

It was Christmas eve, and everyone was about to sit in the living room and watch cheesy Christmas movies. All the boys had matching red onesies with snowflakes everywhere, and the girls had green christmas tree themed ones. The onesies were picked out by the twins. The one they grabbed in the store was the one their group wore.

"Got 'em," Peter said, handing Ben's to Michelle. Peter took the one in his hands and dressed Mary. "Lookin good baby," he teased, tickling her stomach. She squealed and said, "Dada, spop." Peter smiled, "I guess I'll stop."

"Mama," Ben said, reaching his hands out at Michelle. Michelle picked him up, "I got you Benny," she told him, rubbing her nose against his.

Pepper walked into the room, "We're about to start the movies, come on," she told them, then left. Peter sat Mary up in his lap, and Michelle had Ben on her hip. They left the Spider-Man themed room, and headed down the hall to the living room.

"You excited?" Michelle asked Ben, who was practically bouncing. He nodded his head very fast, and Michelle laughed. "What did you give this kid? He's way to hyper for six o'clock," Michelle asked. "I gave them each a piece of a candy cane," Peter said, "Ben's probably got my hyperness from sugar." "I guess we got two kids to hide the candy from," Clint joked.

"What are we watching first?" Wanda asked, sitting beside Michelle, and handing her a cup of hot chocolate. "Home Alone," Tony said, grabbing the remote. "No, we're gonna watch Elf," Clint argued, trying to steal the remote from Tony.

They kept arguing, but Peter asked Mary, "What movie do you want to watch?" She grinned and happily said, "Elfy." "Okay, we'll watch elfy," Peter said, the grabbed the remote from Tony's hands. "Hey, what are you doing?" Tony asked. Peter was finding the movie the Elf and sinly said, "Mary said Elfy, so we're watching Elfy." Mary clapped her hands, and everyone laughed, "Those kids always get the last word. What are we going to do?" Tony jokingly said, leaning back on the couch.

•••

It was eleven, and everyone had just finished watching A Christmas Carol. Some people had fallen asleep, including Mary and Ben. Michelle slowly stood up, and walked over to Peter.

"Pete, let's put them to bed," Michelle said, then walked to the nursery. Peter followed her.

They put the twins in their cribs, then went to their room.

"I love you," Peter told Michelle. Michelle smiled and bent down to kiss Peter. "I love you too," she said.

•••

i promise i'm not dead, i was just VERY busy with stupid hw.

soooo, my next book with be Project Baby Spider. it had the most 'votes' and i'm really excited to write it.

-Nat