seven

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have ran away

•••

Peter and Mj arrived at the safe house about an hour ago. They've unloaded all their bags and have settled down into one of the room's bed.

"I can't believe we're literally in another state right now," Mj said laying down. "Me too. It feels weird knowing we won't wake up and be in our rooms," Peter responded. "Let's get some sleep before we go get grocery." "Damn. We actually have to be adults now," Mj chuckled. "Yeah," Peter said, slightly dosing off.

•••

"When should we start buying things for the baby?" Mj asked, leaning on the buggy. "After we know you won't miscarriage," Peter responded, putting a box of cookies in the buggy. "Makes sense," Mj thought for a moment, "When and where are we going to get appointments?" "I guess we just find a clinic somewhere around here. I'll have to use the name Parker though. If I use Stark I'm sure dad'll find me." "Yeah. Grab that Nutella." Peter grabbed the Nutella, "Are we gonna tell Ned or anyone about this?" he put the Nutella in the buggy. "No. Ned has too much of a big mouth and i don't care about anyone else enough to tell," Mj responded, grabbing a few bags of chips.

The two continued to get different foods and snacks. They were currently in the frozen section. "Do you want a boy or girl?" Peter asked. "Boy. I don't wanna deal with a girl," Mj said with a small laugh. "Dang, I want a girl," Peter responded, getting a box of waffles out the freezer. "I guess we'll just have to see who gets what they want," Mj smirked.

•••

"I found a clinic. It's about 30 minutes away from here. I can get an appointment for tomorrow at twelve forty five," Mj said from the island in the kitchen. "Okay," Peter said putting away the last few groceries.

•••

The two teenagers were on their way to the clinic. "You excited?" Peter asked. "Yeah. Little nervous too," Mj responded, rubbing her still flat stomach.

Peter held the door of the clinic for Mj. They walked up to the counter, "I made an appointment yesterday," Mj said to the lady. "Okay, Michelle Jones?" she asked. "Yes." The lady types a few things into her computer and then handed Mj a packet of paper. "I'm gonna need you to fill these out for me, then Dr. Hann should be with you."

Mj took the packet and they went to sit down. She filled out the packet in no time. All they needed was the basics like age, name, date of birth.

After turning in the packet, it took about fifteen minutes before Mj was called back. "Michelle Jones," Mj and Peter got up and walked towards the women. "I'm Dr. Hann, just follow me this way."

To make a short story shorter, Dr. Hann got all the basic medical information she needed from Mj to begin the appointment.

"Okay, now follow me to an ultrasound room," Dr. Hann said and the two teenagers did as told. When they got in the room, Mj laid down on the bed and Peter stood beside her.

"This gel is gonna be a little cold," Dr. Hann told Mj. She flinched a little when the gel made contact with her stomach. She rolled her wand around the teen's stomach, "That's your baby."

Mj and Peter couldn't look away. Though, it may have just been a small blob, it was their small blob.

"Wow," Peter said, eyes never moving form the screen, but a huge smile spreading across his face. "It's ours Pete," Mj said, a tear falling from her eye.

Dr. Hann smiled at the young couple. She knew they were young, but she knew they would do just fine. "Your little baby is about six weeks old," she said, grabbing the pictures from the small printer.

"These are for you." Mj took the pictures and admired them, while Dr. Hann cleaned her stomach.

•••

I'M BACK! my grandpa is doing waaaay better now also.
anyways, this is just a little wholesome chapter before we get into the drama.

today me and my bsf have come up with a good storyline. i can not wait to start writing it. i'm so happy to be back!

-Nat