two

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have made a 'mistake'

•••

It took Peter approximately four minutes and fifty three seconds to find Mj's house. He went to the side of the house and quickly changed back into his clothes.
Peter pulled out his phone, texting Mj that he was here.

"Oh my god," Peter said seeing Mj's puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks when she opened the door. "Peter," she said, wasting no time to bring him into a hug. "Mj. What's wrong?" Peter said, pulling out of the hug to face his girlfriend.

"Come inside," Mj said moving to let Peter in. Peter walked in, waiting on Mj to close the door. They walked together to the couch, and sat down so they were facing each other.

"Peter," Mj whispered. "What?" Peter responded, his eyes basically begging Mj to tell him. Mj sighed, "Peter, I-," a tear fell down her cheek, "I'm pre- pregnant."

Mj was crying now, her head held low. Peter was still taking in what he heard.

He was going to be a dad.

"I'm gonna be a dad," Peter said, shock and excitement in his voice. "I'm gonna be a dad," he said, but this time quieter.

Mj looked up at her boyfriend and saw the small smile. "You aren't mad?" she asked. "How could I be mad? I get to raise a family with the girl of my dreams. Yes it's a little sooner than i preferred, but hey, we'll get to spend more of our lives with them," Peter said, tears falling from his eyes. "I didn't think of that," Mj gave a small chuckle. "Come here," Peter pulled his girlfriend into a hug, "I love you." "I love you too Pete."

After a minute or two, the two teenagers pulled apart. "Oh god," Mj looked at her boyfriend, worry in her voice, "How are we going to tell our parents?" Peter froze for a second. "Shit. I don't want to," he said. "What if we ran away," Mj said, "We can go to a safe house. Wait till the baby is born, then we come home." She looked Peter in the eyes, and he nodded. "Start packing. I- I'll go home. Then i'll come get you at midnight," He said.

Mj looked at him, "Okay. I'll go pack, you go home and do the same."

And with that, Peter shared a kiss with his girlfriend and left.

•••

hi. i still hate how rushed this chapter feels. i just wanted to get this part done with.

-Nat