one

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones have made a 'mistake'

•••

The two teenagers had been together since sophomore year. It's now the middle of junior year, and Mj didn't show up for school.

This made Peter worried. Mj hasn't texted him all day. She would have told him if she couldn't make school, right?

"Ned, have you heard from Mj?" Peter asked sitting down with his tray. "No. She who have texted you first," Ned said in a playful tone, resulting in a slap on the back of his head. "Ouch"
Peter picked up his fork, only to move his mashed potatoes around.
"She's like," Peter paused for a second, "She's never missed school. I swear she's here everyday!" The teen said putting down his fork. "She's missed two days this year actually," Ned corrected. "At least she told me she wasn't gonna be here!"

When Peter finished his sentence, his spider sense went off. He recognized it as a nonlethal projectile.

Right as he figured out why his senses were going off, an apple hit his head. "Damn it Flash," he whispered, ignoring Ned's worried questions.

"Punny Parker! Wass Up?" Flash basically yelled, sitting down beside the teen. "What do you want Flash?"
"Where's your girl at? She finally ditch you?" Flash said smirking. "No, Mj just isn't here today," Peter said bluntly. "That sucks," Flash gave a clearly fake smile.
"Just leave Flash," Peter looked at his bully. "Damn then," Flash put his hands up, "Bye Parker."

"I didn't think that would actually work," Peter said shocked. "I'm surprised it did too," Ned responded.

Peter and Ned finished lunch and went to the rest of their classes.

•••

Peter walked out the school, glad the day was over. He pulled out his phone and called Mj.

It rang exactly five times before Mj picked up the call, "Hi."

"Mj! Where were you today! You usually text me when you won't be here," Peter said, worry laced through his voice.

"I would say I'm fine, but that would be a lie," Mj said. There was a beat of silence. "Peter i'm fucking scared."

"Mj! What happened? Are you okay?" Peter asked slightly panicking.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm in my room, but i'm scared." Peter could hear the crying that came after that sentence through the phone. "I'll be there in five minutes."

Peter hung up and turned into an alley, changing into his spider-man suit.

•••

hi. when aunt may died, tony and pepper adopted peter. at school he still goes by peter parker, but his name is now peter stark.

- Nat