twenty one

Michelle Jones is twenty seven weeks

•••

Mj pushed Peter back into the living room where everyone was still situated. "How's it feel getting pushed around everywhere?" Clint asked, noticing the pair first. "Honestly, a little weird. I'm so used to doing everything myself," the teen responded, "Now I can't even walk myself. Stupid Parker Luck," he mumbled the last part.

Before anyone could respond, the elevator doors opened reviling Tony and Bruce. They each had two pizza boxes. "Dinners ready," Tony joked, setting them down on the kitchen table.

Everyone sat in their 'spots' at the table. Wanda moved over one seat to let Mj sit in between herself and Peter. "I guess we don't need this chair anymore," Steve said, pulling a chair out from under the table and setting it against the wall. "Very funny," Peter said, pushing the wheelchair's wheels himself, under the table.

Once everyone had some pizza and a drink of their choice, Tony stood up, his glass of Coca-Cola in his hand. "I know we never do this, but I want to make a toast," everyone held up their glasses, "I want to dedicate this one to Peter and Mj," he looked at his son and the girl next to him, "These two have been through hell and back this past week. Their lucky Friday was able to catch a glimpse of Pete's face," he paused for a second, "Their also adding two new family members," he gave them a look that said, you better be glad I love you. "To Peter and Mj," he raised his glass higher. The rest of the team followed, all clinking their glasses together.

•••

Once everyone was done eating, Steve and Bucky cleaned the dishes and everyone else went their separate ways.

Mj and Peter decided to go to go back to their room and watch a movie or two.

"You gotta help me get in this bed," Peter said, hitting his hands on the mattress. "Once I get farther along, I won't be able to help you do all this mess," Mj told him. "I know, but for right now can you help me get in bed?" he asked, now half laying on the bed with his upper body.

"Fine," she said. "I can push myself on, you just gotta help me adjust my legs," he said, pulling himself up. Once only his feet were hanging off, Mj helped him sit up and position his legs.

"That took to much energy," she told him, climbing in on her side. "Sorry some douche took my leg privileges," Peter huffed, "I hate this."

•••

if you saw that other post that was twenty one disregard it. i didn't mean to publish it.

i'm crying. i don't wanna go to school monday.

-Nat