fourty nine

Benjamin and Mary are ten months old

•••

Michelle stepped away from Flash and took a deep breathe. "Flash, stop being an asshole. It'll get you no where in life," she told him, staring him in the eyes.

"I- I'm sorry," Flash said, rubbing his neck. "Sorry doesn't cut it. You invaded our privacy and posted a picture no one should have seen yet," Michelle told him, her voice deadly calm.

"Michelle," Peter said, holding his head in his hands, "I can fell an so." Michelle turned away from Flash and took Peter outside.

"Do you need your headphones?" she asked, as quiet as she could. Peter shook his head, and she grabbed them from her book bag. She put them on his head, and sat in front of him and waited.

After about five minutes, he took his head out his hands. He lowly opened his eyes, "All the stress, then you yelling spiked my senses."

Michelle stood up, then hugged him, "I'm sorry. Flash just really pushed it." "I know. I can't stand him."

"Let's call Tony to pick us up," Michelle said, pulling out her phone, "I think it's fine to skip one day."

Ten minutes later, Tony pulled up in his black Tesla. He got out, and helped Peter into the car.

When he started the car and started to drive he asked, "So, it didn't go over well?" Michelle shook her head and Peter answered, "Flash was being an asshole. He got into my phone and got the photo, then questioned us all morning."

"How did he get into your phone?" Tony questioned. "My password is easy because I forget it too often." Tony laughed, "Sounds like you."

•••

"I'm back with two teens," Tony yelled when he got out the elevator. Natasha came from the hallway, "Will you shut up. I just got the twins down." "Sorry," Tony apologized.

Natasha rolled her eyes then looked at the two teens, "What happened?" "Flash," was all Peter said, and Natasha understood. "So, what all does the school know?"

She sat down on the couch with Michelle, Peter rolled up beside it. "I screamed in the hallway their names and how old they are," Michelle said, laying her head on Natasha's shoulder.

"Let's make hot chocolate and watch christmas movies," Natasha suggested. "Please," Michelle said, grabbing the remote.

•••

right now, it's sometime in november for them. it's kinda how the makeshift timeline in my head is working out. they went back to school in august like me.

i've watched so many monster high movies last night and today. i miss the old days :(.

-Nat