fourty four

Benjamin and Mary are seven months old

•••

The first three periods of the day went by pretty easy for Michelle and Peter. No one had really asked any questions, even though the whispering never stopped.

The two were had just left AP Chemistry and were headed for the cafeteria. "I don't think I'm ready for more of Ned's questions," Michelle said. Peter laughed, "Better get ready."

Michelle opened the heavy wood door, and Peter rolled in. They headed to their usual table from the past three years and Peter rolled to the end, while Michelle sat in the end seat. They didn't need to go through the lunch line since Natasha had packed them leftovers.

Peter's phone buzzed, so he put his fork down and opened it. Natasha had sent him a picture of Tony asleep with each baby in an arm. 'Some one wanted to join nap time lmao."

"What?" Michelle asked, leaning over to look, "Awww," she said smiling. "I miss them so much," Peter said sending a response, 'Awwww, I wish they were in my arms :(."

"Who do you miss?" Ned asked sitting down in front of Michelle. "No one important," Peter told him, taking a bite of his grilled chicken. Think he was talking about his biological family, Ned gave him an empathetic look.

After a few seconds Ned starts his questions, "Where exactly have you been?" Ned asked. "New Jersey and the Tower," Michelle told him, slightly distracted by Wanda's text.

"New Jersey?" he asked, his eyes wide. "Something came up, so we had to go there," Peter explained, pushing around his mashed potatoes. "What came up?" Ned asked, his lunch forgotten. "Nothing important," Peter lied.

Ned looked disappointed, "Oh. When did the car wreck happen?" Peter closed his eyes, he still didn't like thinking about that day. "While we were in New Jersey," Michelle answered, eyeing Peter to make sure he was okay.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" Ned asked, getting quieter. Michelle sighed, "We couldn't. We're so sorry, but we couldn't tell anyone." Ned nodded his head, "I understand."

The three fell into a surprising comforting silence, finding interest in their lunches again. Though, it was soon interrupted.

"Yo Parker, Jones. Where have you two been?" Flash asked, sitting beside Michelle. "Enjoying time away from you," Peter said, rolling his eyes. "What's so bad about me?" Flash asked, putting his arm around Michelle's shoulder, "Scared I'll take away your girl?"

Michelle scoffed, "You couldn't get me in any universe. Now get your arm off me." Flash's arm did move. "I will kick your ass and you'll never walk again if you do not get your arm off me," Michelle told him, giving him a death glare.

Flash put his hands up in surrender, "Guess you beat Peter up? Is that the type of relationship you have?" Peter was pissed. First he wouldn't leave Michelle alone, now he's assuming.

"No. We have a perfectly healthy relationship, unlike any of your's," Peter snapped, "I can't walk because of some dumbass drunky." Flash's smirk fell, "I'm sorry. I was being an asshole. I should not have said anything about that."

"No you shouldn't have. Just leave," Peter told him. Flash got up and left them. "God, I did not miss him."

•••

how should the school find out about the twins?

morgyline for life. if you know, you know.

i have nothing else to say.

-Nat