Eunsang-A Painful Dare Pt. 1

Genre : Angst

Song : Wanna One Hourglass

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
Eunsang was the school's popular guy. not only because of his good looks , also because of his bad boy attitude. too bad he's taken by Hwang Eunmi , leader and center of Cheerleading club.

it was surprising when the whole school found out Eunsang and Eunmi were dating because their personalities were completely opposite of each other.
Eunmi was a quiet and introverted girl while Eunsang was the bad and playboy of the school. but the girls were envious of Eunmi for having Eunsang as her boyfriend and the guys were envious of Eunsang for having Eunmi as his girlfriend.

it was near midnight , and Eunsang was spending time with his friends. "there's a game i've always wanted to play." one of them said. "what? better not be something lame." another said. "truth or dare." he said and the others rolled their eyes at him including Eunsang.

"come on Hendary , you're better than that. play that lame game." Eunsang laughed. "come on , i have so many extreme dares to try on each of you." Hendary took his bottle and spinned it in the center. it pointed to Hendary himself. "oh crap." he mumbled. "i wanna ask!" Eunsang raised his hand excitedly. "truth or dare?" he asked.

"truth." Hendary said. "you have a crush on Eunmi right?" Jay asked. "hey it's suppose to be Eunsang asking." Hendary said. Eunsang was obvious with his uncomfortable expression but in order to not make himself look like a chicken or something , he smiled. "answer that." Eunsang said making all his friends look at him.

"Eunsang , you can ask another question you know." Hendary said. "no , i want you to answer Jay's question." Eunsang said. "you have to be honest." Jay said. "yeah , i do. who doesn't want her as a girlfriend? she's pretty , kind , caring and has the nicest body i've ever seen." Hendary said. "he's right , she has the best personality. no doubt about that given that she's the leader of the Cheerleading club." Jay said.

"spin the bottle." Eunsang said in a monotone. Hendary spinned the bottle and all of them had their eyes on the bottle's tip , which ended up pointing at Eunsang. "Hendary shall ask." Eunsang said. "i want a dare." Eunsang said. Hendary smirked and asked Eunsang for the most extreme dare anyone can make anyone do.

"break up with Eunmi." Hendary said. "woah , that's too much bro." Jay said. "your question was too much too." Hendary said with his eyes fixated on Eunsang. there was a moment of silence and Jay was about to speak up when Eunsang did first.

"as you wish." Eunsang said and Hendary smirked. "that's our bad boy."

the next day..

"hello Eunsang? i'm at the cafeteria with Sasha already." Eunmi said over the phone. "i'll be there soon." Eunsang said before hanging up immediately. "he hung up on you?" Sasha asked and Eunmi nodded. "that boy needs to learn some manners." Sasha said shaking her head in disappointment.

when Eunsang was there , they had lunch together. "did you do your homework?" Eunmi asked Eunsang who nodded as a reply. without finishing up his food , Eunsang pushed the try away from him. "are you having trouble eating again?" Eunmi asked. "i'm just full. stop asking." Eunsang said. Sasha was not happy with how Eunsang was treating her friend but it was normal for a bad boy like him.

Eunmi didn't mind how Eunsang was treating her. she thought this was just his personality even though Sasha has been convincing her she deserved someone better. Eunsang treats her coldly but because Eunmi was a girl filled with kindness , all sorts of negativity will be converted to positivity by herself. she'll think that everything bad happens for a reason.

"Eunmi , can we talk? in private." Eunsang got up and waited for Eunmi to get up before grabbing her wrist , pulling her elsewhere. students were gasping when they saw that scene.

once Eunsang brought Eunmi behind the staircase where nobody was , he let her go and stood still with his hands in his pockets. "what do you want to talk about?" Eunmi asked. without saying anything , Eunsang placed his hand on her cheek caressing it before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. Eunmi just kissed back even though she was confused by his actions.

after a few seconds , Eunsang pulled away and looked into Eunmi's eyes. "let's break up." he said. "what?" Eunmi asked. her heart felt like it shattered. "i want a break up." he said coldly. "b-but why?" she asked feeling tears fill up her eyes. "i just , just think we shouldn't continue anymore. i don't like you anymore. it's over Eunmi." Eunsang said. "E-Eunsang.." Eunmi sobbed. "you must have a reason for doing this so i'll respect that decision. i just want to thank you for the time you gave me when we were together."

Eunsang snaked his arms around Eunmi's waist and brought her in for a hug , letting her cry her eyes out. "and i just wanna let you know that i loved you." Eunsang whispered into her ear.

it was a lie. he did loved her but he still love her till now. the fact that he had to let her go because of some dare his friend dared him to made him feel guilty for whatever she was feeling right now. but he knew if he didn't do it , his bad boy image will be gone and his friends will no longer treat him the same again if he rejected that dare. sure the girls will envy Eunmi more if they found out Eunsang rejected that dare because he loves her but he didn't like that. he liked being the bad boy more than anything else.

————————————————————————