Minhee-One-Sided Love Pt. 3

Genre : Fluff

Song : NCT 127 Back 2 U

requested by yanagirenjiidealtype

third person's pov
after Yonghoon's shift , they waited for the next person who was going to take over before they headed out. "where do you wanna go?" Minhee asked. "you're the one who wanted to meet so you can decide." Yonghoon said. "but you wanted to too." Minhee said. "no.." again , Yonghoon started having hiccups because she just lied. Minhee chuckled and shaked his head. "let's just go to the café down the street." Minhee suggested and Yonghoon followed behind , a little embarrassed from her hiccups.

"like always ; mocha latte?" Minhee asked and Yonghoon nodded. she then went to find a table for two while Minhee ordered drinks and food for them to have. when he came to the table where Yonghoon was , he placed the tray down which revealed two drinks ; one mocha latte and one americano , and three slices of cakes ; one red velvet , one rainbow coloured one and one oreo cheesecake. Yonghoon's eyes lit up upon seeing the slices of cakes. Minhee got all three of her favourite flavours. "i wasn't sure if these were still your favourite but still decide to get them." Minhee said. "they're still my most favourite ones , thank you." Yonghoon smiled.

"so..are you coping well?" Minhee asked. "yeah , although i was on the verge of giving up on my studies few months ago." Yonghoon chuckled. "what? why?" Minhee asked. "well , after our break up i thought i would be fine and that it won't affect me but i was wrong. just because i lost my feelings for you doesn't mean you mean nothing to me. the feeling of someone suddenly gone from your side hurts alot and it distracts me all the time. which made my studies even worse than before." Yonghoon said. "i-i'm sorry.." Minhee said.

he felt guilty because after their break up , he was doing way better than her because he forced himself not to think about her and also because he was the one who initiated the break up. he got into trainee life like he wanted to and was doing well in his studies. unlike him , Yonghoon almost dropped out from school because she was affected by their sudden break up and she even started working part-time at a convenience store. in any way you might see it , Minhee was definitely doing better than Yonghoon.

Yonghoon realised Minhee's troubled look and noticed he wasn't helping himself to any cake. she cut a small piece of the red velvet cake and positioned it in front of his lips. "eat , i can't be the only one eating." Yonghoon chuckled. "i-i—" Yonghoon took this chance to stuff the cake into Minhee's mouth. "there you go!" she smiled. "how are you so-" "no talking when you're eating Minhee , did you forget about your table manners?" Yonghoon said making Minhee roll his eyes , chewing his food to swallow it quickly. "how are you so happy about meeting me when i'm the one who broke our relationship?" Minhee asked bringing a serious atmosphere between them. "because i was the cause of it." Yonghoon said. her smile was no longer on her face.

"if i never have actually lost my feelings for you , you wouldn't have initiated a break up." Yonghoon said. the two stayed quiet for the next few moments until Yonghoon spoke up. "what about you? how are you coping?" she asked , having the smile back onto her face as if nothing happened before. "well , i am now a trainee in Starship Entertainment." Minhee said. "what?! wasn't that your dream?" Yonghoon gasped and Minhee nodded. "i'm so happy for you." she giggled. "but i'm not happy for myself." Minhee said. "why not? is it because it's too tough?" Yonghoon asked and he shaked his head. "it wasn't that tough before. but after i found out you're doing way worse than i am , i don't feel good about my trainee life at all." Minhee said.

"then what will make you be happy for yourself?" Yonghoon asked and Minhee looked into her eyes , as if he was trying to tell her something through his eyes.

"you're not serious." Yonghoon said avoiding his eyes. "so i assume you still have no feelings for me." Minhee said. "no! i mean , if you're a trainee now doesn't that mean , you know , the dating ban?" Yonghoon asked. "nope , for trainees we don't have a dating ban." Minhee said. "well in that case then , okay." Yonghoon said softly. "what?" Minhee was smiling to himself. "we can start again." Yonghoon said blushing. "then , you have to accept this again." Minhee took out a bracelet from his pocket. "you still keep that?" Yonghoon asked.

that bracelet Minhee handed to Yonghoon was the bracelet that represented how Yonghoon belonged to Minhee. Yonghoon gave it back after they broke up and Minhee never intended to throw it away because he believed that someday , they'll be back together like this.

——————————————————————