Seungyeon-On This Sweet Night

Genre : Fluff + Smut (foul language present)

Song : AOA Like A Cat

requested by ShiningPeliksue

third person's pov
today is Seungyeon's birthday and his girlfriend of 2 years is going to give him a surprise. she got the tickets to the amusement park that was really hard to get but they could only go tomorrow since the tickets she managed to get was only valid for tomorrow so today she planned to take him out for a nice dinner.

she was at his front door giving herself one last check before ringing the doorbell. it only took seconds for Seungyeon to open the door. "hey babe." he smiled as she went in for a hug. "ready to go?" she asked and he nodded. they took a cab there since it was quite a distance. "where are we going?" he asked. "to have steak. the restaurant i'm bringing you to cooks the best steak in Korea and you have to try it." she smiled. "it's not expensive right?" he asked. "no..." she said.

"SooAh , i already told you not to spend money on things that have cheaper options." Seungyeon sighed. "oh come on , it's your birthday." SooAh pouted. "alright , i'm letting this slide." Seungyeon said. "you're the best." SooAh gave him a kiss on his cheek.

when the couple arrived , SooAh led Seungyeon into the restaurant and the waiter brought them to the table that was reserved for them two. "the food will be served shortly." the waiter told SooAh who nodded as a reply. "candlelight dinner i see." Seungyeon smirked. "you like it?" SooAh asked. "yeah but now i'll have to brainstorm what to do for your birthday now." Seungyeon frowned. "too bad your birthday comes first." SooAh chuckled.

in a short while the food arrived and they started eating. Seungyeon was satisfied with the steak he just had and finished his food quickly. SooAh smiled proudly after seeing him finish food so quickly because that meant he liked it. SooAh already paid for the meal online when she made the reservation so they could leave after they were done. they went back to Seungyeon's place where SooAh gave him another two surprises she had for him.

"here's one." she gave him a bag watched as he took out the box of chocolates. "thank you.." he smiled. "but i would like something else for my birthday." he smiled. "what?" she asked. "rather than eating chocolate , i wanna eat you." he smirked and leaned in for a kiss which slowly escalated to become a passionate and hot one. soon the two were gasping for air. Seungyeon picked her up and bought her to the room where she spotted him. "i have something else for you. we can save this for later." she smiled as Seungyeon watched her go out of the room to come back with an envelope in her hands.

"here's the other one." she handed him the small envelope and watched him open it excitedly. "tickets to the amusement park? you're the best SooAh!" Seungyeon hugged her tightly. "we can only go tomorrow though. i couldn't find tickets that can let us go today." SooAh said apologetically. "it's alright , at least you got them. i appreciate them." Seungyeon gave her a kiss on her lips. "shall we check out what rides we can take?" he smile reaching put for his ipad that was on the side table.

they laid in bed and searched for the different rides they could take and one caught SooAh's eye. "can we ride that? i wanna take it." she smiled. "sure but , are you tall enough to?" Seungyeon teased. SooAh gave him a 'done' look before proceeding to give him a smirk. "i'm tall enough to ride you." she got up and sat on his pelvic area to which made him put the ipad aside. "i see where this is going." he smirked. "i'll be your cat tonight , kiss me." she whispered sensually into his ear turning him on. "oh i won't just kiss you babe , i'll fuck you hard. that's okay right?" he smirked. "sure , i'll be your last present for your birthday this year." SooAh said. Seungyeon throws SooAh over to the right and got on top of her. "cats listen to their owners or they don't get rewarded." Seungyeon smirked and took off his top. SooAh's eyes immediately went to his gun tattoo which makes him a lot more hotter.

Seungyeon took off her top and threw it on the floor. his hands grabbed her boobs and squeezed them before giving them kisses and love bites making SooAh arch her back in pleasure. she was starting to breathe heavily as Seungyeon continued giving her pleasure. his kisses went down to her belly and soon , he was taking off her shorts. "this isn't right , i'm suppose to give you pleasure not the other way round." SooAh said having her hands on Seungyeon's shoulders. she got up and folded her legs to herself as Seungyeon approached closer to her. "then do me baby." he smirked. SooAh pushed Seungyeon down and immediately went down to his crotch and started rubbing his erected dick. "ah fuck." he cursed and watched as SooAh unzipped his pants and removed his boxers. she froze after seeing how huge he was and Seungyeon couldn't help but smile proudly. "scared?" he smirked.

"n-no.." she lied. "my wish is for you to surrender yourself to me. you're not in your right mind after seeing how huge i am." he pushed her back down so he was on top now. SooAh didn't want to obey but it was his wish so she didn't do anything. Seungyeon gave her a deep and passionate kiss , pushing his tougue in having a tougue fight with her. "should we just go straight to the point?" he whispered and moved his hand to her panties to remove them. "before i do anything , let me eat you. remember when i said i'd rather eat you? i'm going to do it right now." Seungyeon gave her butterfly kisses in her inner thighs as he went closer and closer to her wet clit , eating her out. she could feel his hot breath on her wet clit as he ate her out till she was close. before she could cum , he stopped and kissed her ; letting her taste herself.

he looked into her eyes with lust after breaking away from her and held his dick , inserting it into her clit making her gasp in pain while she arched her back for the second time. "ahh.." she hissed in pain. "sshh..it's okay.." he said thrusting in her slowly so she could get used to his size. once she was feeling pleasure , he thrusted hard and fast , filling the room with slapping sounds and their moans. "SooAh..i'm close.." he groaned as his thrusts became sloppier. "i'm close too.." SooAh panted. Seungyeon quickened his pace and soon the two climaxed and came together. Seungyeon pulled the covers over their bare bodies and stretched his arm out for SooAh to lie on. "that was the best gift out of all three." he smiled.

————————————————————