Wooseok-I Love You , I Miss You

Genre : Angst

Song : Heize Can You See My Heart (Hotel Del Luna OST)

requested by  multifandomiesx

third person's pov
tears fell down Wooseok's cheeks while he looked at one of the many pictures he had with his girlfriend , Kwon Sooryung. "i miss you. how are you doing? are you eating well? are you happy? are you still in pain? can you see me from up there? so many questions but i can never have them answered."

Sooryung died of heart disease because she was born with heart problems. Wooseok met her when they were in college and became good friends with her just so he could get closer to her. when he asked for her heart , Sooryung was tempted to accept him but knew her time would be up in a few years so she declined without giving him a proper reason. Wooseok then asked her mom if she knew what was the reason for her rejection since he was in a good relationship with her mom. her mom then told him about her heart disease which only made Wooseok want to be with her even more. her mom promised to help him make her accept him because her mom told Wooseok Sooryung does have feelings for him too.

thanks to her mom's help , Sooryung and Wooseok became a couple for 3 years before Sooryung's health deteriorated making her unable to be anywhere else but the hospital. their dates venues when from shopping malls , cafes and amusement parks to the hospital. but Wooseok's love for her was so much he was fine with it. Sooryung hated making him go through this. she told him to leave and never come back because she know he might not move on after she leaves.

Wooseok stayed by her side 24/7 at the hospital with her parents and received all the bad news about Sooryung's health not getting any better but worse. "it's a miracle she's able to live for an extra 3 years. if she isn't fighting herself to live for that 3 years , she would have left after a year. she's very strong but is too weak to even fight a small battle now. i can tell she's tired , but is trying to fight to live." the doctor told them. Sooryung's mom knew she was fighting for her relationship with Wooseok. and Wooseok felt like his heart broke after hearing the doctor say that she was tired but is still trying to fight her tough battle. Sooryung wasn't informed about her condition but she knows better than anyone else about how well she's doing.

the night before Sooryung left her loved ones , her parents were asleep while she and Wooseok were both having the time of their own , her hand that has multiple tubes stuck on the top of her hand in his hand. "seeing you have these tubes in your hand makes my heart ache." Wooseok sighed. "i'm sorry." she said. "that was not necessary." Wooseok said and Sooryung chuckled. "i love you , i promise it'll all be over soon." Wooseok whispered to Sooryung and pecked her forehead as he put her to sleep.

the next morning , Sooryung left the world.

ever since her departure ,Wooseok was not his old self. he became really quiet and was unable to move on from her death. his friends and even Sooryung's parents told him to move on from Sooryung but it wasn't easy because Sooryung was his first love. it's not easy to move on especially when their relationship was broken up by death , when they still loved each other.

whenever Wooseok feels sad and misses Sooryung , he always goes to the places they use to go for their dates.

Sooryung's parents are actually worried for Wooseok's mental health because they treated him like their own son. he looked dead inside out. he lost a lot of weight and his diet was messed up. the first few days after Sooryung's death was the days Wooseok did not get any sleep. everytime he laid on his bed , he would be reminded of Sooryung who was no longer able to be next to him , laying in his arms while she's deep asleep. everything was different without her.

because he was sleep deprived , he's always sleepy in the morning which affected his daily life. Wooseok was also fired from his job for not being able to do anything other than being distracted. after having his boss fire him , Wooseok stayed in his room all day. refusing to eat properly or go out and meet new people. Sooryung's mom suggested Wooseok to have sleeping pills at night so he'll be able to have the rest he needs. she made Wooseok stay with her so he won't be able to do anything stupid.

every night , he would look out the window and stare into the dark starry sky. he'll start talking to the sky as if he was communicating with Sooryung. the only words that he'll never forget to say was ,

"i love you , i miss you."

—————————————————————

A/N : really sorry if this is not the type of angst story you want :( it's my first time writing one and i'm kind of disappointed in myself for this but feel free to request for another angst , i'll try my best to write a better one after reading other authors' angst fanfics.