Yohan-A Hard Goodbye Pt. 2

Genre : Angst + Fluff

Song : CIX/W1 Bae Jinyoung Hard To Say Goodbye

requested by QScFood_W101133

third person's pov
Eunyeon was on her way to Yohan's house where she visited once every two weeks even after their break up. since Yohan was too busy with his schedules , she didn't really need to worry about seeing him at his place because he should be at X1's dormitory most of the time.

"hi auntie!" Eunyeon smiled when she stepped into the place. she still didn't informed them about their break up because she didn't want them to feel sad by it. Yohan didn't tell them either because he like to tell himself he still has a girlfriend named Eunyeon.

"oh sweetie , you're here!" the auntie smiled. "Eunyeon unnie!" the two girls cheered upon seeing her. "hey there lovelies." she hugged them together. "can we play? we have been waiting for you so we could play together." one of them asked. "why sure! meet you in the room!" she smiled and the two girls rushed to their room. "they're so happy to see you come by. are you staying for dinner by the way?" she asked. "if it's alright.." Eunyeon said shyly. "of course you can! it's whether or not you want to that's all." she chuckled. "after playing with the girls , i'll clean the house a bit if it's okay." Eunyeon offered. "oh no , that's not very nice of me to ask you to do." she refused. "i want to." Eunyeon smiled. Yohan's mom then went to the kitchen to start preparing for the meal while Eunyeon went to the room of the two girls to play with them.

after about an hour , Eunyeon told the girls she needed to clean the house for them and got them to play among themselves before heading outside to clean the yard first.

little did she know , Yohan was in his room. he didn't know Eunyeon was here and neither did she. it was just right when he looked out his window to see Eunyeon sweeping the yard. his eyes lit up and gasped when he saw her. running out of his room , he barged into his sisters' room to which shocked them. "sorry! but Eunyeon is here?" Yohan asked and they nodded. "you didn't know? she's your girlfriend oppa!" one of them said. "oh urm , she didn't tell me. she doesn't know i'm home girls. please don't tell her , i want her to be surprised." Yohan winked before going out of their room to the kitchen. "eomma! don't tell Eunyeon that i'm home alright? it's a surprise." Yohan said before rushing back to his room where he patiently waited for her.

Eunyeon was done with the yard and the living room so now she was going to clean the rooms. she left the master bedroom alone since she wanted to respect Yohan's parents' privacy. for some reason she wanted to go to Yohan's room first. the door was closed so she put down the bucket of water , the mop and the vacuum machine before opening it. before she could turn back and take the things to clean the room , she was pulled back inside the room by a strong force exerted on her hand which gave her a shock of her life making her shriek.

Yohan kicked the door shut and pushed her onto the bed with force , smiling with glee. when Eunyeon got back into her senses , she frowned and struggled to be free. "get off me!" she yelled. "you know you can't beat a taekwondo master right?" Yohan smirked. "why are you even here?" she asked still having the frown. "this is my home , why can't i be here? the question should be for you. why are you here? if we broke up , shouldn't you just be by yourself? why are you still doing this?" Yohan asked. Eunyeon wasn't sure how to answer the question.

Yohan smirked after hearing no answer from her and leaned in to her ear. "i knew you still loved me." he started giving her kisses on her neck but Eunyeon was squirming away. "stop it please , i came back because i don't want your family to be upset over our break up. visiting them like this makes them happy. and i like it that way." Eunyeon could feel tears accumulating in her eyes. Yohan started parting himself away from her. "so , we can't go back together?" Yohan asked. "no Yohan , whatever you're doing now is gonna get you in trouble if any of the public finds out about it. get off me this instance." Eunyeon pushed him off by his chest and it was easy this time since Yohan wasn't exerting force.

"i'll take my leave now , i only came over because i thought you weren't around. guess i can't come as and when i like." Eunyeon turned around prepared to leave when Yohan got up to pull her into a tight hug. "what are you doing?! let me go!" Eunyeon was once again trying to escape his grasp. "don't move. i miss hugging you like this." Yohan said making Eunyeon stop. they stayed like that for a good 1 minute before Eunyeon spoke up. "i think you should let go now. if any of your sisters sees us , it's not a pleasant sight." she said. "not until we get back together." Yohan said. "what? no! stop joking around already!" Eunyeon pushed him. "i'm a clingy boyfriend and you know it." Yohan smiled.

"you're not boyfriend." Eunyeon said. "yes i am." Yohan said. "no you're not." "yes i am." "you're not." "yes i am." Eunyeon sighed in defeat. "does this mean i win?" Yohan smirked. "no , i'm serious Kim Yohan. let me go." Eunyeon said. Yohan pouted and backed away from her , still having his hands around her waist. "remember my words? i want the best for you. you finally achieved your dream and i don't wanna be the cause of-"

before Eunyeon could complete her sentence , Yohan gave her a deep kiss.

"you're just like a broken recorder , repeating your words continuously." he chuckled after kissing her. "you're not being serious now Yohan." Eunyeon said. "yes and you know i'm never serious." Yohan smiled. Eunyeon rolled her eyes and looked down. "i know you want the best for me but i can't live without you. these few weeks without was torture Eunyeon. we can be in a secret relationship. we never had any couple bracelets , couple rings , couple shoes or whatnot. even if we did , we will never be busted because you're not a famous idol who is well known by everyone. we'll survive this relationship as long as you trust me once more. what do you say?" Yohan asked. "i don't know Yohan , i trust you but i don't trust the public." Eunyeon sighed breaking away from him.

"come on Eunyeon , we can do it. i believe in us." Yohan said convincingly. Eunyeon kept silent as a rush of negative things that could happen to Yohan once his fans find out about their relationship came to her mind. "you know how badly the break affected me Eunyeon? i couldn't sleep well , eat well or perform well because i couldn't stop thinking about you. stop doing this and let's go back to how we were before , please?" Yohan held her hand tightly. "a-alri-"

"YES!" Yohan lifted Eunyeon up in the air turning her around making her scream. "stop it! put me down!" when Yohan placed her down , she awarded him with a few smacks on his chest for doing that to scare her. "thank you Eunyeon." he chuckled. "promise me you'd focus on your job when it's the time okay? only chat with me when you're free. and maybe let your manager know about this. it's not very nice to keep things from them." Eunyeon suggested. "anything you say darling." he pecked her forehead and hugged her ever so tightly , never ready to let her go ever again.

————————————————————